[✗] Magic Addition - Transfiguration - Mana Wire Addition - Mana Augmentations

E__V__O

10 hours ago, Jenny_Bobbs said:

Due to complexity, requires a FEAT application if you know Transfiguration. Has to be taught.

@Jenny_Bobbs also I just noticed this. Get rid of this garbage you’re locking roleplay from others and you know it. Someone whos T5 in Transfig would be able to make this out of straight up concept and wouldn’t need to be taught. 

1 hour ago, Tox said:

@Jenny_Bobbs also I just noticed this. Get rid of this garbage you’re locking roleplay from others and you know it. Someone whos T5 in Transfig would be able to make this out of straight up concept and wouldn’t need to be taught. 

After discussion with ST it was proposed to have this on feat lock, I already have plans on distributing it between if accepted to high classed transfiguration workers to begin so it will have around five people to start off with. Just to limit the amount of people that craft these items. 

8 hours ago, Tox said:

Was already a thing before they gacked mentalism/cognitism enchants. Seems fine though personally I’d rather it be strictly limbs, none of this edgy replacement eye / smell stuff. It probably have a quicker chance and better approval if it was strictly limbs @Jenny_Bobbs

I want to say two things.

1. What I am going to say next does not have any bearing on my opinion of Evarks lore submission.
  1. ”This was a thing in [insert shelved lore here]” is a statement against the lore.

1 hour ago, Jenny_Bobbs said:

After discussion with ST it was proposed to have this on feat lock, I already have plans on distributing it between if accepted to high classed transfiguration workers to begin so it will have around five people to start off with. Just to limit the amount of people that craft these items. 

It’s a braindead concept even the stupidest transfigurationist could come up with, locking it under a feat is just outright wrong lmao.

35 minutes ago, Tox said:

It’s a braindead concept even the stupidest transfigurationist could come up with, locking it under a feat is just outright wrong lmao.

It's a move that from the original piece of mana wire didnt have and after discussion, instead of turning back and stating that mana wire as a whole needs a feat application in turn same with this lore for players that have already learnt it. I just put a lock on this piece until the full transfiguration rewrite comes out which'll encompass mana wire and this addition being under a feat.

I understand it is a move you might not really want to take, though unless the full list of ST who vote on the lore state otherwise this is how itll remain.

To say why this lore is posted prior to the lore games, to get an opinion and feedback from community and ST directly for any fixes and changes requires if denied and or if accepted an easy transfer for the rewrite to encompass.

3 minutes ago, Jenny_Bobbs said:

It's a move that from the original piece of mana wire didnt have and after discussion, instead of turning back and stating that mana wire as a whole needs a feat application in turn same with this lore for players that have already learnt it. I just put a lock on this piece until the full transfiguration rewrite comes out which'll encompass mana wire and this addition being under a feat.

I understand it is a move you might not really want to take, though unless the full list of ST who vote on the lore state otherwise this is how itll remain.

To say why this lore is posted prior to the lore games, to get an opinion and feedback from community and ST directly for any fixes and changes requires if denied and or if accepted an easy transfer for the rewrite to encompass.

Everything you wrote is a poor excuse to keep this within a small community of mages likely associated to you. Not to throw persona jabs but whenever somethings feat locked it’s kept within the writers friends group, I’m sure you’ve seen this plenty of times before your self.

13 minutes ago, Tox said:

Everything you wrote is a poor excuse to keep this within a small community of mages likely associated to you. Not to throw persona jabs but whenever somethings feat locked it’s kept within the writers friends group, I’m sure you’ve seen this plenty of times before your self.

I was considering of giving you access to the feat as with Tahmas. If I an perfectly honest.

I'm not one to horde magic and want to see it distributed if they can follow the original concept.

Just now, Jenny_Bobbs said:

I was considering of giving you access to the feat as with Tahmas. If I an perfectly honest.

My t-fig mage is shelved atm. I’m not saying this because I want access to it personally considering my mage is shelved, it’s more so that I feel if this was feat locked it would rarely be used or barred behind certain rp groups. If you don’t want to budge on the thought not like I could change your mind, but consider if theres a lack of use for the lore to have the ST remove its feat lock.

I see a lot of potential for a replacement limb that isn’t garbage, unlike the others locked behind druidism/golamancy/gear craft MAs

3 minutes ago, Tox said:

My t-fig mage is shelved atm. I’m not saying this because I want access to it personally considering my mage is shelved, it’s more so that I feel if this was feat locked it would rarely be used or barred behind certain rp groups. If you don’t want to budge on the thought not like I could change your mind, but consider if theres a lack of use for the lore to have the ST remove its feat lock.

I see a lot of potential for a replacement limb that isn’t garbage, unlike the others locked behind druidism/golamancy/gear craft MAs

Oversaturation bad

Just now, Dunstan said:

Oversaturation bad

go back to shelving lore filthy story team once manager,,,, smh

6 minutes ago, Tox said:

I do understand where you're coming from, as with this addition to an addition is simple, through others have opened up what they could originally do with the original mana wire piece is why eventually it will all be moved into a feat. I just wanted to prevent this getting out unless rply distributed yet still be prominent. This wont be something I'll try to keep in a circle jerk but make sure others can rp the creation prior.

2 minutes ago, Tox said:

go back to shelving lore filthy story team once manager,,,, smh

Time to shelf jistumas dumb limb mega post

Just now, Dunstan said:

Time to shelf jistumas dumb limb mega post

pls shelf inferi while ya at it

7 minutes ago, Tox said:

pls shelf inferi while ya at it

No you have to suffer posidonx7 until the end of time

Like it, Big fan +1