Goodbye...

Callum

This is posted on behalf of premiumroleplay (Harold) who is unable to do so...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRhlRNkEttw

rJLDmge2vajO5N07zuhgZSTWpiqWYRr7p_tJc98K3PjU9VN2pHISppHRkDXLkawW8U17siNO0nHSLEouDwRsw9N263H0piqAGK9wEez_AJxOYdUjLL59EBK1Seyja_lHvhnA5BWx

Not good at this, but i’m gone.

I’ve done everything I can.

I started talking to the Administration privately, discussion took place surrounding the issues I could foresee, but then they ignored me. I offered help, I did everything I could. I even tried to join the GM Team to train the new GMs up to an acceptable standard. I was told I wasn’t going to be allowed to join the team because the GM Team wasn’t comfortable with me being on the team, due to my attitude. I went public. This was the only way I could get the message across.

A few days ago, I was content moderated, and then restricted from posting entirely on the forums, because I have been telling the truth. A content mod is where your posts have to be approved by a Moderator. A restriction from posting means you don’t even have the possibility of posting.  I wasn’t even given a message as to why and what rules I broke for my content mod, and when speaking to Telanir himself later, he cited community guidelines violation and that I was creating a disheartening environment for staff. 

The community guidelines are an Administrations last bolt hole for a quick removal in an emergency. They are not there to protect the community, they are there to protect the Administration from issue.

I’ve lost all hope in this administration, but most importantly Telanir. 

This is a targeted attack on those who disagree with staff. Instead of fixing their problems, or listening to the community before making sweeping changes to the very core of LoTC - they are censoring the players who disagree, those who have a voice in this community.

I served as an Admin twice, most of that time spent managing the staff, in an operations director role, all Team Directors reported to me. Not once did I content moderate somebody on the forums, and not once did I ignore a player who had a genuine issue - or even an ex-staff member who wanted to discuss an issue. To be treated with such disdain, brings me to a conclusion that this server really isn’t worth the time or effort - even if I love it more than most. 

Goodbye until things change. 

#FreeNarthok #FreeMed #FreeAeldrin #FreeGGT  #FreeHarold

I will be posting my thoughts about this here. Harold has been part of the community for far longer then anyone I know. He is one you should trust if he says there is a problem with the moderation team and he isn’t the only one who thinks this. But he has been forced away from voicing his opinion and telling them how it is. He was pushed away when he tried to help. How is this a community where people want to be when players that have given SO much time to the server and helped it progress so far and even seen it through the best times of the server, but the Admin team just push him away and completely silence him because he spoke his opinion. Yes the opinion he gave was against the moderation team but that opinion is shared by hundreds of players that just won’t voice it. Harold is a great guy and his leaving actually sucks, and this is all because of the poor staff teams that have become so annoying. Things need to change before we lose even more big people of the community.... #FreeHarold

yeah its no secret that the mod team frequently silences players who post a public complaint lol, happens all the time, and yet another valuable player is pushed away because of it
/shrug 

dont put people who dont know how to communicate in positions of power

I wasn’t even given a message as to why and what rules I broke for my content mod, and when speaking to Telanir himself later, he cited community guidelines violation and that I was creating a disheartening environment for staff. 

Haha sounds about right same thing happened to me last year except I was community guidelines banned

12 minutes ago, WuHanXianShi14 said:

Haha sounds about right same thing happened to me last year except I was community guidelines banned

Did you try reaching out to the Admins to ask why, only to be ghosted for several weeks?

wish i knew u better homie

#FreeHarold

4 hours ago, WuHanXianShi14 said:

lol does a bear **** in the woods

no but you do. dont sass lumiin