Sign in to follow this  
✗ ≬ ≬ ♏αɟεoℓog ≬ ≬ ✗

Declaration of Holy War against the Emperor of Man

Posted (edited)

Declaration of Holy War against the Emperor of Man
 8th of Snow’s Maiden 1725

2K226XqRghSuznJ0kAOwuejDYF6XUr4CThAIp2LVHvJl-O1lgVR9JdhgSCrxQj84juwC_nKoLdCsJlOX6_H6YlIqMCRJU-_3ZZc8M5I1BoCQqKtiFpUnjO4DixkvsdmNZjocDwR5

:-:-:-:-:

There was a time that the humans of the Empire followed the unknowingly will of Yemmekar and kept his balance. By keeping the sons of Horen united and in lands where they did not bother other races the humans helped to keep the balance of the mighty Yemmekar. However, lust for power has made the Emperor accept Khorvad into his heart and attempt to extend his dominion into the dwarven mountains, desecrating the ruins of our forefathers where their graves lie. As High Preceptor is my duty to act in defense of the will of the Brathmordakin. For this reason I have no choice but to call a Holy War on Emperor John VII “Cascadia” and his descendants. We will fight them in the hills my brothers, we will fight them in the mountains, we will fight them in the caves of our very city if we have to. If we win we will fulfill the wishes of Yemmekar and bring back the balance we were created to protect. But if we lose the war, do not give up. We will keep fighting, even if our beloved city is turned to ash the dwarven spirit will prevail and we will keep fighting from the roads, we will do so until the empire falls or we liberate the mountains from the hungry hands of the Emperor.

I High Preceptor Baldin declare Holy War on the Emperor of Horen. May Yemmekar allow us to fulfill the promise he made us for, may Anbella curse the oathbreakers that speak falsely and break their treaties and may she protect our young as their parents go to war, may Dungrimm guide the weapons of our soldiers in the battlefield and take the brave souls of the fallen to Khaz'A'Dentrumm, may Belka ignite the passion of the dwarven people as we march to war, may Armakak and Grimdugan curse the John VII “Cascadia” and his descendants making them penniless until they are on the right path, May Ongradhad give us wisdom in these times of war.

Brathmordakin var mer yemka.
~High Preceptor Baldin

:-:-:-:-:

Edited by ✗ ≬ ≬ ♏αɟεoℓog ≬ ≬ ✗

awEEEEEEEEGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dwain II, great gandson of the union of Dwain the First and Belka, is seen in the halls of urguan. His armor shines, his axe is sharp, and he has a large grudge book across his back, ready for the grudges to be written during the holy war.

Posted (edited)

“Didn’t the Empire of Man get dissolved ten years ago?.”

Edited by Legoboy7984

Hurf Brassballs of the clan Brassballs nods his oval head.

36 minutes ago, ✗ ≬ ≬ αɟεoℓog ≬ ≬ ✗ said:

“Tha Emperor of man es tha Emperor ef Oren.”

“No cause the last Emperor of Man was the late Emperor Anthony I. This is the Holy Orenian Empire of Oren ruled by Anthony’s cousin, John VII.”

Posted (edited)

“O, wretched condition! War once again.” Father Humbert cries sadly, prostrate before an icon of Saint Catherine. “We must pray for victory, for our Emperor, but also for peace and the war dead. We will not hesitate to die for the Faith...

Ora pro nobis!”

Edited by thesmellypocket

A Proud Renatian Dwed aggressively whistles a tune:

Spoiler

“So they have chosen war, so be it!” said Noah high in anticipation for a holy crusade to be declared against the urguanite heretics.

“I don’t think those puny halfmen have enough soldiers between them to raid a larder, let alone fight an Empire,” The youth Isidora Basrid would remark during lessons with her uncle.

@Cruz ©

In some far off, sunken depth, a manic cackle in countless voices fills the air.

”And so the tides shall wane on the empire of man, and balance be restored. For this cycle, at least.”

2 minutes ago, JoelTheGinger said:

“I don’t think those puny halfmen have enough soldiers between them to raid a larder, let alone fight an Empire,” The youth Isidora Basrid would remark during lessons with her uncle.

@Cruz ©

“Maybe if they try hard enough we’ll let them raid our cookie jars.” Adil would quip, going back to tending his gardens.

"Round two, get your 75,000 mina ready." says Gror, giggling to himself

"Now," Brogan said as he knelt down in front of the sitting Beardlings, "we all know tha' the Umros worship the Creator as their God, though they didnae call him Yemekar. Yemekar 'as tasked us with keepin' tha Balance between His creations. And tha Umros claim tha' the Emperor has his right ta rule given by Yemekar 'imself. Tha' the Emperor so blatantly disregards tha Balance, knowin' nothin' but greed fer land and power, makes a mockery of the Creator 'e claims 'is pow'r is from. An' tha' is why Ah'm glad we Dwedmar are goin' ta war."