Until Next Time, Gamers.

JEEGK

i’m glad we could make you smile. every moment with you made me smile.

1 hour ago, UnBaed said:

Jake you’re a good friend and a hilarious person.  I’ll miss you on LotC, but I shall still pressure you to hang out with me over Discord.  We must do more Overwatch together ❤️

Also, does this mean Hauxir is PK’d???? c;

This officially means, yes, Hauxir is PK’d. Nemir can rest easy.

Take care Jake, genuinely been a pleasure the times I could have you on staff. I like to think you made a genuine difference for the better. I wish you all the best in life and success in what you seek. You’re always welcome to poke your head back in and see how things are—see ya!

Bye Bye Jake.

6 hours ago, Jake! said:

To Eli, Tristin, and Nick:

Reveal hidden contents

Tristin and Nick may never see this, but I know you will Eli. Each of you had an important role in my life going through LotC, in one way or another, you were a role model to me. In some way, each of you influenced my life, for good and bad. I don’t enjoy getting into my personality traits but I tend to look for people that will act as older brothers to me, all three of you took that role and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Thank you for showing me “The Old Ways” way back when, I hope all of you live a hopeful and meaningful life.

You were like that annoying little brother, but that doesn’t mean I loved you any less. I’m proud to see how much you’ve grown (despite that it’s been on a minecraft roleplaying server). I truly hope you do well in life, and wish you the best in all your future ventures. I’m pretty sure you have my discord, so feel free to message me if you ever need help with anything. I’m more than happy to help you out. Good luck, brother. 

I love you!

: (