Until Next Time, Gamers.

JEEGK

Spoiler

“I wish there was a way to know you were in the good old days before you actually left them.” -Andrew Bernard (aka The Nard Dog)

In July of 2015, I had found out two friends of mine had joined a Minecraft roleplay server, in the end I decided to check it out and see how it’d go. What I didn’t expect was to be on here for the next four years. From roleplaying in the Sirame to helping a friend rewrite a piece of lore we both had passion for and all the things in between. While I do like to say I hate this server, I will admit, I’ve had plenty of great experiences on it and some lifetime friends coming along with it. There are plenty of memories I will hold dear in my heart thanks to everyone, even if we had interacted only once. I’m truly grateful for the people who had my back when I was going through rough spots in my life, you are a blessing on this earth. Even the people who despise me, thank you for all you’ve done, I will admit in the beginning all of your words had gotten to me, but as time went on I had grown tougher skin and I cannot tell you how grateful I am for that as well.

Leaving posts are dumb,  this is an appreciation post for everyone I know and love on this server, I’ve decided to leave a few messages for certain groups and people that have created memories that will last.

To NJBB, Eagles, Austin, Unbaed, Security, Rudi, Hurfer, Kav, and Shannon:

Spoiler

Out of the wood elves, you are the people that accepted me for who I am, I’m thankful for what you’ve done in my life and am truly grateful to consider you guys my close friends, I will cherish the memories we have together throughout the rest of my life. Without even knowing it, you were the foundation to plenty of my friendships today. From the day we first met until now, you guys have never left my mind, always sitting there reminding me of what has and will happen. Thank you.

To Eli, Tristin, and Nick:

Spoiler

Tristin and Nick may never see this, but I know you will Eli. Each of you had an important role in my life going through LotC, in one way or another, you were a role model to me. In some way, each of you influenced my life, for good and bad. I don’t enjoy getting into my personality traits but I tend to look for people that will act as older brothers to me, all three of you took that role and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Thank you for showing me “The Old Ways” way back when, I hope all of you live a hopeful and meaningful life.

To Luv, and Devdog:

Spoiler

**** you idiots, lol.

Nah but for real, you guys are probably among the most hated people on LotC and that’s a major fact. It was strange, even if that was the case, I seriously enjoyed every waking moment around you guys, you were a highlight of my life I will never forget. Luv was 100% off the goop all the time but that’s what made you so enjoyable to be around. Thanks for the memories of laughter.

Also I made Luv piss themselves so that’s cool.

To Dorian, Gab, and Slay:

Spoiler

Even through the rough spots we had together, I will forever love and cherish you, knowing you guys are in my life is a huge deal with me. There was a reason I always manned up and apologized when I said something stupid, it was knowing that I will still have you guys in my life. I’m glad that even with our differences we are able to be friends and play games and do other stupid things together. Please keep me in contact, I will never forget you guys so please never forget about me. ❤️

To ventus2 aka Ventai:

Spoiler

Where do I begin with you... when I first met you, I was genuinely terrified that you might track me down and come whisper in my ear while I sleep. After a month or so, I had realized that we had became the best of friends. You entering my life has certainly changed me, we’ve been so close since. Playing games, roleplaying, coming up with silly projects, etc. We’ve done it all, fortunately, we can continue our rampage through the internet, you, in fact, are one of the people that will not be leaving my life after I’m gone, you’re still stuck with me for a while. We’ve known each other for two years now? Here’s to five more then, Ventus. Keep up the good spirits and I will support you through all your endeavors. 

To Sean/Skylez1:

Spoiler

What’s the point of doing this one honestly, we’ve been close friends since seventh grade, we know secrets about each other we refuse to tell anyone, you were my partner in crime on this server and I couldn’t ask for another person to be close to.

Good luck in your life, Brother. Fly high in the sky and remember me. o7

To SpiffyTaylor:

Spoiler

This one is just as hard as Ventus’ really. I’m sure you know what you’ve done in my life, but that’s only the half of it. I’m so sure you know I look up to you greatly and the fact that you treat me with respect makes me feel so much better about myself. You and a few people already mentioned pulled me out of the gutter, you brought a lot of joy back into my life. Even if this is cringey, I just need you to know that I love you and all that you’ve done for me. Whenever I had a problem and didn’t want to talk about it, you knew, instantly messaging me at any wrong occurrence. You have always talked sense into me when I strayed off the right path, you’ve given me hope, and most importantly, you have given me a solid definition of friendship. I can always talk to you and look to you when I have something serious going on in my life. I wouldn’t be overselling to claim you as my best friend. Even if we are almost 2000 miles, it feels as if we’re neighbors. I couldn’t ask for someone better in my life, Taylor. Seriously, thank you.

Guck, Joel, Swgr, and some more I can’t think of:

Spoiler

you guys are tough. Probably some of the hardest people on me, but without you guys I don’t think I’d be able to stand myself today. You guys have taught me to thicken my skin which I’m grateful for. I’d love to have a genuine conversation with you guys one day, each and everyone of you. For now, thank you for showing me not to be a ***** ***** lol.

Also Lackless you’re p cool.

I just thought I should get this out here, you guys have changed my life for the better. I’ve already started college and currently have no intentions of logging onto the server. Not to say it might happen, but nowhere in the near future, so until then, peace.

Spoiler

Another song for you

First.
We need to hang out more often. I’ll be dropping by come November-ish when my leave hits. See you on Discord until then.

Just now, Skylez1 said:

First.
We need to hang out more often. I’ll be dropping by come November-ish when my leave hits. See you on Discord until then.

Bless, can’t wait to see you again.

Later bro, some of the funniest conversations I’ve had in Teamspeak/on Discord involve you being there, throughout all the different groups I’ve been in. I wish you luck!

Bye Jake, I know I make fun of you a lot but I’ve known you for so long and you’ve honestly made me laugh so many times. I wish you the best of luck homie

Take care, man.

You’ve always been a good friend [albeit memey one] of mine, and one I always appreciated. I’ve always had a good laugh talking to you, man, but it’s sad to see you go.

Good luck at college. It’s a tough world, but one I know you’ll endure and thrive in, comrade.

My PMs are always open. You’re always free to talk to me. You have my Discord (sam.#3406), so just send a PM any time.

Peace.

We haven’t gotten to talk enough in recent years but you’re one of the people who helped form my glory days on LotC and I will always be thankful for that. I am really glad this place has helped you grow as a person and I know you will continue to do so. Just try and kick the habit for good, but even if you don’t, we’ll be waiting here for you. Take it easy, my friend.

leaving posts are really ******* gay but nonetheless i hope u enjoy real life bro.....

Jake you’re a good friend and a hilarious person.  I’ll miss you on LotC, but I shall still pressure you to hang out with me over Discord.  We must do more Overwatch together ❤️

Also, does this mean Hauxir is PK’d???? c;