Should be added?

RenegadeWolf_

Hi.

I’m still severely new, so I’m not sure if I should ask this even but...

What do you guys believe should be added into the server, or be implemented back into the server.

My main is a farmer and cook, so this is a selfish ask. But, with alchemy coming, I'd love to have some kind of cooking plugin or some such. Nexus had its issues because it locked you out of basic materials, but I'd love to provide more than just some custom titled pies. 

I’d bring give Halflings a speed boost when sneaking or crawling so that when 1.14 comes to LOTC we can build Halfling burrows that are only 1 block tall and maneuver around in them normally.

Finally, the solution to the age-old Halfling door dilemma is solved! Simply make them 1 block tall and use new 1.14 mechanics to crawl through them!

59 minutes ago, Stormcaller09 said:

Hi.

I’m still severely new, so I’m not sure if I should ask this even but...

What do you guys believe should be added into the server, or be implemented back into the server.

Give some of your own ideas too plz

i think projectile plugin for events is good idea.

2 hours ago, Aesopian said:

Give some of your own ideas too plz

i think projectile plugin for events is good idea.

Well, looking back at some older videos putt on the youtube channel for the server, I notice they once had attributes/stats which not they don’t

I would like it if they implemented this back into LOTC at some point, maybe when the next map comes or even sooner