Sign in to follow this  
giambro

The Funeral of Ser Ulric Vyronov

The Funeral of Ser Ulric Vyronov

‘The funeral will be held by the Vyronov’s and family that were close to Ser Ulric Vyronov, Knight to King Andrik and the Fallen King Marius the Second and the Marian Retinue. He and his beloved family will be interally grateful to anyone who were fond of the Knight. We will tell tales, stories, sing songs and if anyone has stories to tell to come forth to share. The young’s Knights casket will be carried by the Knight Paramount and the Marian Retinue. From the Church of Reza to the Crypts of Graiswald, where he will be brought and will be put to rest. After the ceremony is completed, family, his wife and children, brother, nephews, cousins and close friends will take his cremated ashes into the Crypts of Graiswald for a private ceremony. When the private ceremony is completed, The Vyronov’s welcome all for a feast to celebrate the life of Ser Ulric ‘The Unwavering’ Vyronov on his achievements and his life. May GOD rest his soul.

Signed,

Tormund Tiberan, son of Alfred Tiberan, Great Grandson to Ser Ulric Tiberan the Second and child-hood friend of Ser Ulric Vyronov

OOC Information: Saturday, July 20th, 2019 at 2:30 PM Eastern Time will be the event, followjng that the Vyronov’s will hold a feast in Graiswald to celebrate my character’s life.

Ser Nikolaus Kortrevich solemnly frowned after receiving news of Ser Ulric’s funeral proceeding. 

He then recited a section apart of the oath that Ulric took and swore upon;

“In order to be brave, a knight must have honor and loyalty, lest he fall to sinful ways. The knight must be above reproach, his honor and allegiance unquestioned. Will you be honorable and loyal to your king, your people, and above all else, to GOD?”

“Ser Ulric’s unflinching loyalty to his King, his honorable acts for the people of Haense and his everlasting love for his family cannot be compared to anyone. Though he has passed, in memory his honor and allegiance will be undoubtedly be remembered to be unquestioned. I pray that GOD may lead you to a state of peace where you may look upon your family and friends and guide them to relative peace and happiness.”

The Marian Retinue

marianlogo.png

Ser Ulric Vyronov “The Unwavering”

Service:  1718 – 1724

Ser Bjolfr would wipe a tear from his eye before reading himself for the day “ Rest my son”

Ser Wilheim wiped away a tear for his young friend as he took a sip from his wine glass. He recalled the good memories he had with him and a smile touched his lips. With a deep sigh, he thought of being there for their friend along with Ser Konrad, to give their friend a final farewell. 

"I will personally carry your coffin, my dear friend. I won't let your soul be restless. Surely, you are in the heavenly kingdom now, with GOD watching over you. Your wife and children shall be kept safe, by your family and all your friends, so rest easy."

6 hours ago, Zanthuz said:

Ser Nikolaus Kortrevich solemnly frowned after receiving news of Ser Ulric’s funeral proceeding. 

He then recited a section apart of the oath that Ulric took and swore upon;

“In order to be brave, a knight must have honor and loyalty, lest he fall to sinful ways. The knight must be above reproach, his honor and allegiance unquestioned. Will you be honorable and loyal to your king, your people, and above all else, to GOD?”

“Ser Ulric’s unflinching loyalty to his King, his honorable acts for the people of Haense and his everlasting love for his family cannot be compared to anyone. Though he has passed, in memory his honor and allegiance will be undoubtedly be remembered to be unquestioned. I pray that GOD may lead you to a state of peace where you may look upon your family and friends and guide them to relative peace and happiness.”

The Marian Retinue

marianlogo.png

Ser Ulric Vyronov “The Unwavering”

Service:  1718 – 1724

1 hour ago, GhostSHTR said:

Ser Bjolfr would wipe a tear from his eye before reading himself for the day “ Rest my son”

1 hour ago, MadOne said:

Ser Wilheim wiped away a tear for his young friend as he took a sip from his wine glass. He recalled the good memories he had with him and a smile touched his lips. With a deep sigh, he thought of being there for their friend along with Ser Konrad, to give their friend a final farewell. 

"I will personally carry your coffin, my dear friend. I won't let your soul be restless. Surely, you are in the heavenly kingdom now, with GOD watching over you. Your wife and children shall be kept safe, by your family and all your friends, so rest easy."

Ser Ulric Vyronov smiled down from the seven skies and looked down at his friends, his spirit would go to each person with invisible arm around them. “It is beautiful up here. All the booze ye can drink! This is a dream but a good dream.. I will wait here for ye all up here. Until then, keep my wife, my children, my brother, my nephews and yourselves safe,” he returned to the seven skies with a bright grin on his face, going to the open bar in the Seven Skies!

Ser Konrad Stafyr has no further words to say, for he has already said enough.

He has already been mourning over his friend’s death for over a year now. His knightly mentor’s untimely death had been quite hard on him, driving him into a depression and forcing him to partake of the bottle in order to ease the pain. All of this had been in private though, the parliamentarian hiding this with the greatest care, and not a soul had seen him during the height of his grief.

None save for his wife, that is, and it was she who had been his salvation. Without her, he might have never gotten over Leana, Ser Ulric, and his father’s deaths. He owed her his state of mind, his very life.

It was best not to dwell on such things. The time for grieving was over, and the time for remembrance was now.

“Tell Katherine that we’ll need her to watch the children again.” He would say to Kamilla in his chambers at Nenzing, folding the letter up rather neatly and tucking it into the inner creases of his robes. “I fear we shall be away for quite a while on the Saint’s Morrow... And be there we must, for Primrose’s sake, for Isaak’s sake, and for the sake of my friend. We ride for Graiswald.”