[EVENT] Update on the Mutated Forest

SpodoKaiba

ee.png

j0RRyJA.png 

Depicted above is the riverbank in the Pinemarch region, on which every single blade of grass has become stiff and sharp. Multiple patches of this same grass have been spotted throughout the rest of the forest, often nearby other mutated creatures.

Despite the elimination of the original behemoth within the forest, mutants continue to arise in even greater numbers. These creatures seem to be growing less wary of descendant civilization, which raises my concern for the various settlements located within this forest. To the people of the following keeps, I advise great caution when venturing into the wild, and to always carry some form of armament on your person.

The County of Graiswald

Edwick

Kraken’s Keep

As the range of this epidemic remains unknown, the denizens of Warwick Castle and Haense are under less threat, but are still recommended to remain cautious. 

While we cannot offer a reward for every single mutant killed, any who participate in hunts and investigations will be rewarded in the end, with a bonus for whoever manages to uncover the source of the mutations. People of Arcas, we cannot let otherworldly invasions take all of our focus away from domestic dangers. If this is not dealt with, the entire ecosystem of this region is in jeopardy. 

– Carl

[!] The previous missive is posted beneath.

Chadmyr can’t help but wonder why the grass around the riverbank, near his home town, has gotten quite the crunch under his boots

An old man screams in a distant keep, “I told ye’ to burn the damned forest! But no! Ignore what I says!”