Character Biography and Journal 'Freya'

KaythPlus

b9ef803098d97ac1ec24af611314a1fb.png

~ ~ ~

This is a character biography for Freya, not sure why I put so much work into developing it however I tend to enjoy doing artsy bio stuff

when I’m bored, and LOTC is no exemption I suppose! So here is the Character Profile for Freya, and obviously any

knowledge obtained here shouldn’t be taken In-Character without finding it out there!

~ ~ ~

668522ba700c83f9a4c1ee857e17eee6.png

5180908b76556805bbe6e8923a6d8210.png

191b192bfac9c76037876ca1be91cb4b.png

Synopsis: Her upbringing, this does not yet follow events based on the server – but the prior.

Most of Freya’s upbringing is heavily clouded, even to herself – as years passed by in seconds. Freya has no issues with her memory, however – a gap remains, a long period of time that was swept from underneath her. She was brought up in what could be consider solitude, knowing only her family and their close friends who kept her very withdrawn from the outside world. They’re known to live on the outskirts of Kadarsi Sultanate. From a young age Freya was locked away from the outside world – the few friends she had suffered the same. 

A notable period in this time is the loss of her farther, a master archer – someone who always shun the way her family lived and had wished for a better life for Freya, she saw him occasionally but very rarely. Promises of him teaching her the art of the bow always falling through. Eventually though, Freya began to move through her rebellious years and picked up a bow of her own – sneaking out at night and any opportune time to practice. Not for war, or hunting or even else defense – just something to do in an attempt to break through the solitude.

cf757a3b61433c37f183d422392d0c9f.png

Synopsis: Her upbringing continued, this does not yet follow events based on the server – but the prior.

Time had passed, and a restless Freya was to encounter a new friend – an annual feast was in preparation at her prison-like village, the only event that Freya can remember in which the gates are open and outsiders are allowed in. Freya was to meet a new friend, Apphia – someone entirely contrasting all those who’d she had ever known. Apphia was educated, and literate just like Freya. However, unlike Freya she had a wealth of life experiences, exploration stories. Freya was told of mountains hundreds times the size of the biggest building in the town! Which was a modest church, whimpering compared to such a mountain. Cities filled with hundreds, thousands of people! Horses to ride, land to explore and friends to meet!

Freya sat in awe of these stories, a mere dream for the life she’d lived, and a plan was made. Apphia would help Freya run away, they’d meet at dawn as the gates were to open and Apphia would be her guide to the new world. On this day, Freya was overwhelmed with excitement – and she ran. Under the gate she flew, and down the long road she never stopped. However, Apphia was absent. Freya waited days, and nights in their meeting spot; only to be shot with disappointment and worry. It was too late to go back now, Freya knew she must continue, in hopes to find Apphia – and explore this new world together. The travel began.  

990489c4ae000a897e9f6e1a34cb8b6a.png

Chapter 3, Part I

Synopsis: This is Chapter 3 of her life, and Chapter 1 of the server time-line. This follows On-Server Roleplay.

Time had passed – Freya grew restless of finding Apphia, and she settled. Along her long and windy travels towards the nations she met a somewhat strange individual ‘The Mad Poet’ he called himself. Intriguing character she had found herself running into – and someone who convinced her to settle. Days passed, and she began to feel at home. However, the sunlit cities – beautiful views were yet to be seen. Freya debated, had she been fed lies? This isn’t where adventure was supposed to bring her, a forest riddled with bandits, and cultists – Freya defenseless to it all. Hiding away in her home, scared. She’d lived her whole life a prisoner, and yet she resides stuck between four walls once more.

Chapter 3, Part II

The Black Guard & the City of Vintas – Freya found herself wearing the colors of black and white – standing along-side knights. She was recruited into the Black Guard, meeting their leader and quickly falling into rank. The self-defense she sought was here and she had a family to help protect it. Her quarters were modest in comparison to her grand home she had laid to rest with the Poet, but bells rang – the sound of a bard telling grand stories in the local tavern and the freedom to do whatever she wanted was falling into place, Vintas was a modest county – but it was now her home. For how long she doesn’t know, but this is where she rests. Freya still holds adventure in her heart, but for now the Black Guard is where she remains.

2fd407a46577e2e1ea9d7d2d246981de.png

All of these are written from the in-character perspective of Freya, and are noted in her in-character Journal.

6b9dcad9643e8d6043f6c73b4c092ed9.png

Character played by @simatra

[ i ] First Impressions

The Poet – a friendly and courteous individual, he brought me into his home and allowed me the guest room! Bless him, he was kind enough to

sort me some planks and rocks for my own home! Oh dear though, how am I to construct such a thing? Well, I digress. – His poems are

wonderful and he has some real talent! He warned me of nearby cultists and bandits, and was kind enough to sing me

a poem.

[ ii ] Continued Impressions

The Poet is growing on me, a trustworthy friend indeed! I’m happy I met him out here in all this chaos. He has continued

his selfless attitude and given more! I wish to repay him in the future, he seems loyal to his city in which he guards

and I hope to visit it one-day, possibly with him.

bf3d977d220181f047f7f234d665c69a.png

All of these are written from the in-character perspective of Freya, however are noted nowhere IC

If a faction or race is not present, Freya is considered ‘Neutral’ with these people. And has yet

to form any opinion.

~ Factions & Nations ~

[ i ] County of Vintas 

♦ Citizen | ♠ Friendly

I’m yet to meet many residents of this wonderful County – the guards have been nice in taking me into their ranks

and I’ve already achieved a promotion. The County seems to side with the good and fight against the

evil.

[ ii ] The Black Guard

Enrolled | Skeptical

The Black Guard is an exciting prospect, I respect their rank and their leaders. I’m glad to be a part of such a brave

guard. Everyone here seems friendly and open – however I notice a large lack of discipline in the ranks and a

tendency to break formations, and sometimes it feels like we’re in school with the frequent mess around. 

I was shocked to see the guard so badly represented when inside of such a big, and respectable city.