[HIRING] - Builder(s)?

KaythPlus

Hello! I’m looking for somebody who is willing to build for a rather small (relative to other projects) project. 

I would be willing to supply all materials required for the build, and pay Mintas – However, I don’t have many so it would be inside the region of 1000 – 2000. I would also be willing to negotiate with ownership / influence of the build for anybody whom steps up voluntarily. Either way, I’ll detail what I am looking for and otherwise you can message me on discord with any questions or negotiating. 

I’m looking for someone to build a wood & stone style, large building that is to be made into an Inn. I initially planned to build this structure myself, however I am not confident in my building proficiency for the importance this building holds, and where it will be situated. I’ve included two screen-shots of my own attempts, I of course expect the builder to consider themselves to be able to do better than these images (that’s presumably not going to be hard for any proficient builder, as I’m quite terrible.)

Here are my two attempts, to give a rough style of what the building I was imagining would look like. 

Now obviously these are attempts I made, and the builder wouldn’t be required to follow their lay-outs or exact style. I’m not a builder – and I have a tendency to be really bad with things like roofs – as you can see!

c242d9e94adbf518adafffedeb5a096d.png

c03054b493575b6105a822ef2a861334.png

If you are interested or have questions, please contact me via Kayte#5363

Edited by KaythPlus

I could lend a hand with this. Though I normally build on build servers.. then you could litematica the build into the server. If you’re interested in such message me.