The Ivybride Coterie

Luxury

[!] Fliers pop up on notice boards around Arcas. Shimmering calligraphy may catch the eye of passersby.

The Ivybride Coterie

An exclusive opportunity for magically sensitive descendants. Ivybride is not simply a school for magic, but a lifelong program intended to foster the concept of Wizardry.

::The Matron’s Promise::

Members of the Ivybride Coterie are guaranteed a thorough education through various types of Arcane schools facilitated directly by it’s Matron. Acolytes can expect a personalized approach to learning, with curriculum being developed for their individual needs. This will include a required sum of hours dedicated to learning magical etiquette until such a point that an acute understanding is exhibited. Casting instruction will begin promptly thereafter.

What you’ll learn
The core Archetypes of Arcane provided by the Ivybride Coterie are:
Earth Evocation
Arcanism
Telekinesis
Transfiguration

Graduation
Upon mastery of one of these schools under the Coterie, an acolyte will gain the title ‘Graduated’ as well as a Staff made in collaboration with the Matron to mark their accomplishment. From there, the Member may choose to take on another core Archetype or seek to become a Guide. Guides will study the delicate art of teaching Wizardry and Arcane.

Fill out the section below and send it to the Llyrian aviary

Application
((Mc Name)):

((Rp)) Name:

Are you currently a mage:

When is the best time to contact you for an interview((Discord)):

LrgRDwWA6S81EKSyXp3_Cu8dbaa-hxB90XjV-l-Cqnoxv5chJjgYKkcF8HZNbMsvdNk7lupXeCtmA63s_9Qm-3BH3ihXYRIRfd-WF-lR17WoKdRY35PJkBRgW0X3S5zaw90ZyFNU

Mc Name: KeyLime17

RP Name: Henry Venlic

Am I a mage? No but I read some books.

Available at any time from 10 Am- 11pm EST

Discord: KeyLime#1447

Jude tore the poster of the wall of the Llyrian notice board. “Huh,” he mused, glancing over it. He plucked the pencil from behind his ear, beginning to fill out the application, ”the mage’s guild isn’ active ‘ere in Llyria anyway. Migh’ as well, no ‘arm innit,” the elf noted before sending the application off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((MC name)): CaesarTheWorst

((RP)) name: Jude

Are you currently a mage?: Yes. A tier 3 Arcanist

When is the best time to contact you for an interview ((Discord)): Anytime! Shoot me a message; Isaac#3525

Edited by CaesarTheFirst

Darien surveys a nearby notice board with interest, his eyes landing on the flier. He taps his foot and thinks for a moment before tearing the flier off. ”Maybe I can finally get a shot at this...” he mutters before starting to fill out an application.

(Mc Name)): Miniguy15736

((Rp)) Name: Darien Reyne

Are you currently a mage: Nope

When is the best time to contact you for an interview((Discord)): I’m available to receive messages throughout the entire day EST. Discord is Miniguy15736#6963.

[!]

Letters are sent out to all of the applicants:

“Your application has been reviewed. I await your presence in Llyria for an interview.”

Spoiler
8 hours ago, Miniguy15736 said:

Darien surveys a nearby notice board with interest, his eyes landing on the flier. He taps his foot and thinks for a moment before tearing the flier off. ”Maybe I can finally get a shot at this...” he mutters before starting to fill out an application.

(Mc Name)): Miniguy15736

((Rp)) Name: Darien Reyne

When is the best time to contact you for an interview((Discord)): I’m available to receive messages throughout the entire day EST. Discord is Miniguy15736#6963.

10 hours ago, CaesarTheFirst said:

Jude tore the poster of the wall of the Llyrian notice board. “Huh,” he mused, glancing over it. He plucked the pencil from behind his ear, beginning to fill out the application, ”the mage’s guild isn’ active ‘ere in Llyria anyway. Migh’ as well, no ‘arm innit,” the elf noted before sending the application off.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((MC name)): CaesarTheWorst

((RP)) name: Jude

Are you currently a mage?: Yes. A tier 3 Arcanist

When is the best time to contact you for an interview ((Discord)): Anytime! Shoot me a message; Isaac#3525

11 hours ago, Wytch said:

Weaving through the bustle of vendors and citizens of the Concord, an elfess makes her daily rounds, first stopping by the noticeboards to pin up her own flyer. Stopping short, a pale hand reaches out to pull down a copy and read the glimmering script. It takes only a few minutes, upon which her brow furrowed as she pondered the write-up. The elfess nods to herself whilst removing a charcoal pencil from the depths of her satchel and penning a response. 

”To the Matron of the Ivybride Coterie,

If time allows, I would like to further inquire upon your and thus invite you to have tea at the Llyrian Tavern. I’ve attached my information below to make contacting me easier. I do look forward to speaking with you. 

-Ivaeri Orymist”

((Mc Name)): Wytchlings

((Rp)) Name: Ivaeri Orymist

Are you currently a mage: No

When is the best time to contact you for an interview((Discord)): Wytchlings#6971

As soon as she’s done scribbling her reply, she would neatly fold the letter and head off in search of the Llyrian Aviary. 

11 hours ago, KeyLime17 said:

Mc Name: KeyLime17

RP Name: Henry Venlic

Am I a mage? No but I read some books.

Available at any time from 10 Am- 11pm EST

Discord: KeyLime#1447

“Hmm?” As the Flier Flowed through the Wind it’s Shimmering Literally Caught his brown Eyes as he walked over towards it, His Brown Eyes Read Trough the Flier as his eyes Widened before placing his Tan hand onto the paper before ripping the paper from where it swayed as he smiled, he was hoping they would invite him in.

((Mc Name)): HappyCaker

((Rp)) Name: Marquis

Are you currently a mage: No Sadly ?

When is the best time to contact you for an interview((Discord)): PassMeSomeCake#2514

[!]

A letter is sent to the applicant

“Your application has been reviewed. Make your way to Llyria for an interview.”

21 hours ago, HappyCaker said:

“Hmm?” As the Flier Flowed through the Wind it’s Shimmering Literally Caught his brown Eyes as he walked over towards it, His Brown Eyes Read Trough the Flier as his eyes Widened before placing his Tan hand onto the paper before ripping the paper from where it swayed as he smiled, he was hoping they would invite him in.

((Mc Name)): HappyCaker

((Rp)) Name: Marquis

Are you currently a mage: No Sadly ?

When is the best time to contact you for an interview((Discord)): PassMeSomeCake#2514

((Mc Name)): Busty_Crustacean

((Rp)) Name: Arwen Rhuivathar

Are you currently a mage: nope

When is the best time to contact you for an interview((Discord)): evenings of EST! MSg me for my discord though

Mc Name: Emerald_Minestar

RP Name: Ar-Benu

Am I a mage?: Nein

Available at any time pretty much but any time after 12PM EST is best

Discord: ???????_????????#4828

[!]

A letter is sent to the applicants

“Your application has been reviewed. Head to the Llyrian Concord post-haste for your interview.”

Spoiler
14 hours ago, Emerald_Minestar said:

Mc Name: Emerald_Minestar

RP Name: Ar-Benu

Am I a mage?: Nein

Available at any time pretty much but any time after 12PM EST is best

Discord: ???????_????????#4828

On 7/25/2019 at 6:27 PM, hamberder said:

((Mc Name)): Busty_Crustacean

((Rp)) Name: Arwen Rhuivathar

Are you currently a mage: nope

When is the best time to contact you for an interview((Discord)): evenings of EST! MSg me for my discord though

A man would move throughout the concord and a notable feature was that the edges of his ears were lined with scars. This man would pause his steady and slow movements as he noticed a Flier on the message board and he’d take notice of the format, pausing to commit it to memory, before going to rush off to obtain a carrier pigeon 

((Mc Name)):Mavromino

((Rp)) Name:Vincent

Are you currently a mage: I currently possess no magical talents

When is the best time to contact you for an interview((Discord)): Tell me when you’re around and I’ll see if I can make it. Mavromino#4630

Edited by Mavromino

Application
((Mc Name)): Odium174

((Rp)) Name: Aladar Bell

When is the best time to contact you for an interview((Discord)): I am around almost every night from 6-8 EST, but weekends are preferable!

Application
((Mc Name)): Accrayer

((Rp)) Name: Luthon Aldator

When is the best time to contact you for an interview((Discord)): My disc is Dallren#3257, hit me up anytime.

[!]

Letters are sent to each of the applicants

“The Coterie is currently closed to applicants. You will be contacted as availability permits.”

Spoiler
On 7/30/2019 at 7:47 AM, Mavromino said:

A man would move throughout the concord and a notable feature was that the edges of his ears were lined with scars. This man would pause his steady and slow movements as he noticed a Flier on the message board and he’d take notice of the format, pausing to commit it to memory, before going to rush off to obtain a carrier pigeon 

((Mc Name)):Mavromino

((Rp)) Name:Vincent

Are you currently a mage: I currently possess no magical talents

When is the best time to contact you for an interview((Discord)): Tell me when you’re around and I’ll see if I can make it. Mavromino#4630

1 hour ago, Odium174 said:

Application
((Mc Name)): Odium174

((Rp)) Name: Aladar Bell

When is the best time to contact you for an interview((Discord)): I am around almost every night from 6-8 EST, but weekends are preferable!

48 minutes ago, Nero_Roman said:

Application
((Mc Name)): Accrayer

((Rp)) Name: Luthon Aldator

When is the best time to contact you for an interview((Discord)): My disc is Dallren#3257, hit me up anytime.

Ooc: Waiting for lore rewrites to move forward with this.