Play my Mother or Grandmother

If you are interested in playing the mother or grandmother to my character please either reply to this thread or send me a msg in-game (ItsRainingRupees) or on Discord (LSPrimal#0002).

Mother Character Profile:

Yvvaeta de Savin (nee Varodair):

Race: Human

Subculture: Adunian

Marital Status: Widow

Children: Exelia de Savin

Physical Description: A 5’9 woman with a hourglass figure, light-green eyes, pale skin and a above-average muscular build. Her years of being a glass-blower have built her upper-body strength tremendously, though the death of her husband has made her normally youthful appearance somewhat aged and tired.

Notes:

• I am currently working on a skin for her and will edit this post to attach it. However, if you’d like to make your own skin or alter the one I will make that is perfectly fine.
  • Because Yvvaeta is Adunian, she looks a lot younger than a normal 50 year old would. People often mistake her as her own daughter’s sister.
  • Benefits of taking on this role:
    • Besides asking you to attend certain events you will be allowed to go with this character as you please and continue her story.
    • I will provide a room for you in a manor and seek additional housing for you in Athalia (where Yvvaeta grew up and raised Exelia), in addition to a glass shop in which you will profit from in Athalia. (I still need to set these things up.)
    • Access to the Duchy of Vintas, in which Exelia is a Steward, where active RP will be taking place. (Once it’s built soon.)
    • A prominent role in Exelia’s Astronomy Guild.
    • And finally, connection to the noble House de Savin.

Grandmother character profile:

Amelia Varodair:

Race: Human

Subculture: Adunian

Marital Status: Married to Hartwin Varodair

Children: Yvvaeta Varodair

Physical Description: A 5’8 woman who has a gentle face and petite facial features, she has worn but bright skin and medium-green eyes. Amelia’s light-brown hair is long and oddly healthy looking for her age.

Notes:

• Here is the link for her skin: https://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/lotc-don-t-use-base-skin-for-character/ (You are allowed to alter this as you like, I didn’t do the greatest job anyways.)
  • Similar to Yvvaeta’s note, Amelia is old but looks like she’s in her 40’s.
  • Benefits of taking on this role:
    • Everything listed in Yvvaeta’s benefit note applies to Amelia as well. 
    • I have a player who is going to be playing Amelia’s husband, Hartwin.