Mordrayus

So I’m fairly new to all of this and I’m working on making my first character. I’m wanting to make a Halfling with a bit of a twist and I was hoping I could get some help on this. Especially related to the location in which they come from. I checked the wiki for Halflings and found that all of the locations there are listed as no longer around so I though it best to check here to see what I can find out

Hey bud.

The Halflings are active and located in Brandybrook, which is located just by Aegrothond. Hit me up Ankan#7215 and I'll try get you a link to the fun and happy discord they have going. Bless. I can only recommend halflings.

Sorry that the wiki isn’t up to date. I’ve made a wiki page for Brandybrook, but I’ve yet to put said wiki page into the Halfling page!

We have an event planned to take place at 7 PM EST today, so if you want some cheap and easy halfling RP you can simply attend that Brandybrook event!

I’d give you an invite to the Discord, but I don’t have permission for it. 

Also, if you want to play a character that’s a part of an established halfling family, check out the Halfling Families subforum!

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/forum/1050-halfling-families/ 

Finally, make sure to check out the guide that I made for the halfling race: 

That’s all folks! Just gonna ping @Tha_Mystery_Man so he remembers to give you an invite to our discord!

Welcome! It's always nice to see someone who wants to play a halfling. One of the best things about being a halfling is that you aren't pigeon-holed into being in Brandybrook if you don't want to be. Many places are friends to Halflings. A town called Westmarch has quite a few mixed in with the humans, there are halflings in the trade city of Sutica, there are halflings that live full-time with the druids, and more. LoTC allows you to find your niche. 

We look forward to playing with you. 

Thanks to all of you for the help! I don’t know if I’ll have everything done in time for this event thing tonight (got classes and the like) but I’ll try and join in as soon as I can.

Still not sure if I want to put them in an established family, but sure as can be, can’t wait to bring Kasrin into this amazing world

Edited by Mordrayus
spelling errors