[Children] Play Shakul'Gorkil's Kids!

Play my Orc’s Kids!

So, for context, I play Shakul’Gorkil, the Ex-Rex and overall old orc. I actually have a high standard for my kids, (If you want to play a temporary, somewhat silly orc character feel free to follow up with Keldrith or Textarea), and I only want people who are genuinely interested in Orcish RP, culture, etc, to apply for these characters. Here’s the list of characters, and this will be updated as time goes on. Additionally, unless you feel strongly otherwise and want to make your own skins, I can provide you with skins for the character!

Half-Braduk

This particular line of children are ½ bloodline Braduk meaning that they can grow to a slightly larger size than the average orc (capping out at around 8’5”), with me (Dragonslayerelf) as the father and Kotturrik’Braduk (1_Language_1) as the mother. The mother is dead and has been for some time, as she died during the Clan Wars.

Zralah’Gorkil – Taken by Toodles – ~46 year old female yellow orc. – Born in 1681

Maugoth’Braduk – Open – ~46 year old male yellow orc as of this post – Born in 1681

Chazak’Gorkil – Taken by longfellow4 – ~42 year old male yellow orc – Born in 1685

Madak’Braduk – Taken by 1_Language_1 – ~42 year old female yellow orc – Born in 1685

¼ Dark Elf

This line of children are ¼ dark elf (on their mother’s side obviously) and would be smaller and less built than the average orc. They are unable to be played as of yet considering they are still yet to be born, however, I will start accepting applications and intiating people into the lore and culture on Discord. The father is obviously me, and the mother is Noka’Lur (bookstarz), the Chieftain and former Warlord of Lur who is ½ dark elvish, ½ orc. They will grow to be smaller than the largest of orcs, capping out at around 7’2”, and will also be yellow.

Chozek’Gorkil – Taken by Novastral – 2 year old baby (muted yellow male) – To be born in 1728

Natzud’Gorkil – Taken by ninjaclimb1 – 2 year old baby (muted yellow male) – To be born in 1728

[?]’Lur – Taken by DummThicc – 2 year old baby (muted yellow female) – To be born in 1728

This will be updated over time as Shakul’Gorkil has more children.

OOC

So here’s the application format

MC Name:

Character Name:

Discord (Can be PM’d on the forums if you want it to be kept private):

Interest in Orcish RP:

Experience with Orcish RP:

Impression of Orcs:

NUB

MC Name: 1_Language_1

Character Name: Madak’Braduk

Discord (Can be PM’d on the forums if you want it to be kept private): Language#1688

MI

Interest in Orcish RP: Ug ug ug ug

Experience with Orcish RP: Since Axios

Impression of Orcs: KRUG

MOMO-

Tired of playing a meme orc with no clan. This might give me some interest in the server again so I guess I’ll play Chozek’Gorkil. You already know my credentials fam. I **** around in rp a lot but you know I can be serious when I want to. Also send invite to discord. 

:^)

10 hours ago, Quintessential said:

-snip-

you already play one

6 hours ago, Novastral said:

-snip-

Yup, accepted n' pm'd you on discord

Sounds good

7 hours ago, JellyfishAreGay said:

Sounds good

Well, make an application then! Format's on the last page.

Nvm, my mate ninjaclimb’s taking that slot.

MC Name: ninjaclimb1

Character Name: Natzud’Gorkil

Discord (Can be PM’d on the forums if you want it to be kept private): you’ve got it

Interest in Orcish RP: A lot sure, been around the community for a good amount of time now but never stuck with a character for too too long.

Experience with Orcish RP: One shrogo, a lak, 2 slaves. A fair bit I'd say.

Impression of Orcs: Given too much ****, no where near as goonish as people think, genuinely some friendly people and decent roleplayers. Better than people think basically

Edited by ninjaclimb1

4 hours ago, ninjaclimb1 said:

MC Name: ninjaclimb1

Character Name: Natzud’Gorkil

Discord (Can be PM’d on the forums if you want it to be kept private): you’ve got it

Interest in Orcish RP: A lot sure, been around the community for a good amount of time now but never stuck with a character for too too long.

Experience with Orcish RP: One shrogo, a lak, 2 slaves. A fair bit I'd say.

Impression of Orcs: Given too much ****, no where near as goonish as people think, genuinely some friendly people and decent roleplayers. Better than people think basically

Accepted.