[Shelved][✓] [Magic Lore + Playable CA] -- Shade

Lukariatias

Please add the following redline:

- A Shade parasite will not concern itself with their host’s libido; shade takeovers will not occur when sexual favours are refused to the host in question, nor can the shade parasite be used as an excuse to threaten others into sexual scenarios.

That is all.

On 8/7/2019 at 11:00 PM, The King Of The Moon said:

Please add the following redline:

- A Shade parasite will not concern itself with their host’s libido; shade takeovers will not occur when sexual favours are refused to the host in question, nor can the shade parasite be used as an excuse to threaten others into sexual scenarios.

That is all.

thank you mordu, this really helps me move forward from my abuse.

anyway – holy **** hit every base why don’t ya

On 8/7/2019 at 10:00 PM, The King Of The Moon said:

threaten others into sexual scenarios.

This is just blatant abuse and rule breaking. If this ever happens to anyone, the player should be reported and banned. No lore ever should have to have a redline saying that sexual abuse can’t be a thing, because it most certain can’t be a thing to begin with

i don’t want any player like that to be associated with my community or any community, so please, report report report

@Lukariatias

Only open complaint is that curing a shade is too difficult, as it already requires the OOC permission of the shade on the sides of any magic that can remove it. The tiers are fine in that it’s incurable past T3, but the need of 3 at that level is slightly excessive. I would suggest taking a look at how Paladins currently function in how their purging works in regards to shades. You can find it easily in the lore, but the tldr of it is that a paladin can cleanse a t1-3 shade entirely with OOC consent. They cannot cleanse a T4 or a T5 Shade. In addition, if no consent is given they can weaken a T1-3 shade to T1 for 3 days, and a T4-5 to T2 for that same length of time(Or for 5 days with consent). This is under the pretense that the shade has been captured and subdued to a point where no fighting against it is possible(completely tied up and all). I’m not saying to keep this exactly how it is now, but I would definitely talk to people on how their magic personally would interact with shades rather than giving it a blanket ‘Holy Magic Cleanse’ coating. Each magic is different. Also mightve gotten some numbers in times messed up this is off the top of my head.

Also additionally, just a thing of note, ‘holy magic harms them’ doesn’t serve as a proper downfall of anything. I couldn’t find this in this lore so it’s probably fine, but just in case.

Overall a +1 though, this seems nice.

Edited by Fury_Fire

Hello @Lukariatias

Post is here to confirm that you have gathered all the feedback necessary for your lore and wish to proceed with the reviewing process.

Thank you for submitting your piece! It is now under review, a verdict will be given within a few weeks.

Upon review we are unable to accept this lore and require changes and edits to be made to it.

Please have the loreholder/poster contact Story management for the reasons.

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon.

Lore has been shelved and moved to the appropriate subforum. If you have questions about why this specific lore has been shelved, please contact an ST Manager or the ST Administrator.