Lore Update: Regarding the Braduk Bloodline

Sykogenic

2 minutes ago, _Jandy_ said:

Do you imagine that such a process would take another 4 months to review? In such a case this pause on Braduks seems genuinely unfair.

It would theoretically be reviewed along with all of the other lore that must either be submitted or face actual shelving. 

8 minutes ago, Sykogenic said:

It would theoretically be reviewed along with all of the other lore that must either be submitted or face actual shelving. 

So, let me just clear up this final thing.

In my lore piece, which is supposed to be reviewed soon, it lays out the Braduk height and intelligence issues and corrects the issues you’re primarily having in regards to balancing. Should that piece be accepted would the team maintain that Braduks could not be played in such a manner?

Edit- It’s worth pointing out that Halflings also do not have approved lore for how they came to be given the differences that they have with their progenitors. I assume that this precedent will be applied equally if this isn’t strictly an issue of balancing.

@Sykogenic Don’t make a lore update for Goblins please. I enjoy being faster, stronger, and smarter than humans. Also being able to live longer than them is great.

4 hours ago, Omar Grimmer'Lak said:

@Sykogenic Don’t make a lore update for Goblins please. I enjoy being faster, stronger, and smarter than humans. Also being able to live longer than them is great.

Goblins aren't very stronger than humans 

Being big is basically all that Braduk had going for them. Either way, I don't really see this changing anything as people are still going to RP how they want, the only thing you've accomplished is making Krugmar even more inactive.