UmbreScye

The Mali'thill Tavern

On 8/31/2019 at 4:43 PM, QuietArcher said:

Ryngwen Moonbrook’s Application

[ ROLEPLAY ]

[!] A letter with the Visaj Seal would be found in your mailbox, the wax being a calm sea green color. Upon unfolding this envelope, the letter would be written in neat handwriting on a silky white piece of parchment paper. There would be a bronze pin located inside of the letter, one in the shape of a dove.

”Dear Ryngwen Moonbrook,

Karin’ayla, Ker’ayla. This letter would like to congratulate you on your acceptance into the ‘Trainee chef’ position. I would like you to begin your training by working as a waiter under my supervision, and when I see fit we will put you under the Silver Chef to work towards becoming a chef. Before your interview, please make sure to memorize our menu as you may be tested on its contents. During the interview please bring your letter of acceptance. Ahernan for applying llir.

Sincerely,

Uppori Visaj

10th of The Deep Cold, 1731.

[!] The letter would end with her signature, and a stamp saying: ‘ACCEPTED, please find Uppori Visaj’ 

[OOC]
Thank you for applying, I will talk to you on discord!

Discord: ShadyMixtape#4130
Preferred time of interview: (CST) I am usually fine with
any time.
Example RP:
Ivoriel carefully carries a tray of glasses between the tables, making sure not to drop them this time as she hands them off to whoever they go to. When a new customer rolls in she stops and gives a cheerful wave "Karin'ayla! I'll be with you with a menu in a moment!" She says, gesturing to an empty seat as she places one final glass on the table before scurrying back to the counter, laying the tray down and grabbing a menu then immediately making her way to the newcomer with a determined and pleasant expression.

Name: Ivoriel Elibar'acal-Valarieth
Race, and are you a citizen of the Silver State?: I am a proud High elf and Ti! I am a Citizen of the state, have been for as long as I remember.
Preferred position: Trainee Waitress.
Why should you get this position?: I’m incredibly headstrong and ambitious with a drive to learn. I grew up having stuff handled for me, so I believe a change of pace would be a valuable experience for a growing oem’ii like myself, and perhaps I can learn more about The Silver State and other life skills on the job as well. As Elsohaer has told me, reading books can only get me so far, I need hands-on experience.

Edited by SirShadiestOfMixtapes
Listed my character as Mali'aheral instead of High elf.

On 9/28/2019 at 10:13 AM, SirShadiestOfMixtapes said:

Ivoriel Elibar'acal-Valarieth’s Application

[ ROLEPLAY ]

[!] A letter with the Visaj Seal would be found in your mailbox, the wax being a calm sky blue color. Upon unfolding this envelope, the letter would be written in neat handwriting on a silky white piece of parchment paper. There would be a bronze pin located inside of the letter, one in the shape of a dove.

”Dear Ivoriel Elibar'acal-Valarieth,

Karin’ayla, Ker’ayla. This letter would like to congratulate you on your acceptance into the ‘Trainee Waitress’ position. You may start to work under me in the tavern, and I will expect you to understand how to serve teas and wines to the citizenry. Before your interview, please make sure to memorize the drinks menu as you may be tested on its contents. During the interview please bring your letter of acceptance. Ahernan for applying llir.

Sincerely,

Uppori Visaj

4th of The Amber Cold, 1735.

[!] The letter would end with her signature, and a stamp saying: ‘ACCEPTED, please find Uppori Visaj’ 

[OOC]

[OOC]

Discord: Puppercat#6969

Preferred time of interview: (BST) Available any time on weekends, sometimes available week days

Example RP: Alaric shuffles up to the counter, a shaky smile plastered across his face, his hands tucked in his pockets”’ello, how can ah serve ye?”Alaric questioned, his gaze set on the customer sat infront of him

[ROLEPLAY]

Name: Alaric

Race, and are you a citizen of the Silver State?: I am A halfling, not a citizen, no further questions.

Preferred position: Waiter, perhaps? I dont mind

Why should you get this position?: Because I want to help this city, I have been seeking a job to take up my time, and I wish to really help this tavern and dedicate time and effort to it

Sincerely, Alaric

4 minutes ago, Firephantom37 said:

Alaric’s Application

[ ROLEPLAY ]

[!] It seems that Alaric and Uppori have already handled the form in person, therefore a letter was not returned.

[OOC]
Thank you for applying, I will talk to you in rp.

[OOC]

Please answer this portion OOCLY.

Discord: EdzIzMyDaddy#8443

Preferred time of interview: GMT (I don’t mind.)

Example RP: 

Mordithas would regard the customer with a cautious gaze. – Before it’d soon melt to one of friendly warmth as his hands drift to under the table, grabbing forth a glass from within a cabinet. He’d place it gently upon the counter as his cyan eyes track onto the participant with words emitting form his mouth. ”Karin’ayla, Llir. – Welcome to The Silver Tavern.” Mordithas would hum. – His finger tapping gently upon the glass as he’d do so. ”I am Mordithas Miravaris, your esteemed bartender at this current time. What would you like on this day, pray tell?”

[ROLEPLAY]

Please answer this portion IRPLY as your character!

Name:

Race, and are you a citizen of the Silver State?:

“Greetings. – I am Mordithas Miravaris, a ‘Thrill within The Silver State looking for some relief when I’m not on duty. I am a citizen within Haelun’or, Ti.”

Preferred position: 

“I am looking for the position of Bartender, or Waiter. – I do not mind.”

Why should you get this position?:

”On my many travels before I had the mind to stop at Haelun’or. – I have been witnessed to multiple races and ways of life. This has allowed me to mostly interact with most races without prejudice or any hate, treating them with either warmth or stoicism. I seek to gain relief from my duty as a Paladin Initiate as I experience interactions that I have forgotten a long time ago. This expertise of mine will allow all customers to feel welcome as I’ll preform my duty to the best of my abilities. – I am also rather neutral in my beliefs, not prying into anything... unless needed. I’ll be able to perform my duties to the upmost efficiency and standard.”

On 11/10/2019 at 10:52 PM, WhereIsMySpoon said:

Mordithas Miravaris’s Application

[ ROLEPLAY ]

[!] A letter with the Visaj Seal would be found in your mailbox, the wax being a calm sky blue color. Upon unfolding this envelope, the letter would be written in neat handwriting on a silky white piece of parchment paper. There would be a bronze pin located inside of the letter, one in the shape of a lion.

”Dear Mordithas Miravaris,

Karin’ayla, Ker’ayla. This letter would like to congratulate you on your acceptance into the ‘Trainee bartender’ position.Your previous encounters with other individuals, as well as your uncanny determination to create a lively conversation with guests, is something that we appreciate in an applicant. I would like you to begin your training by working as a waiter under my supervision, later on we will place you under the guidance of our Silver Bartender to pursue your interest in the bartender branch. Before your interview, please make sure to memorize our drink and desserts menu, which will be sent to you in a different letter. During the interview please bring your letter of acceptance. Ahernan for applying!

Sincerely,

Okarir’tayna, Uppori Visaj

8th of Snow's Maiden, 1742

[OOC]

[OOC]

Discord: GammaRose#0258

Preferred time of interview: 5:30 pm (Hawaiian Aleutian Time Zone)

Example RP: 

Dio offered a bright and welcoming smile to the customer that beamed with a comforting warmth. Her jeweled emerald hues seemed to glitter in the artificial light within the tavern. The woman's voice was soft, sweet, kind, and almost melodic, but it was always firm and clear, except when pronouncing -s like sounds. "Karin'ayla! Welcome, dear cushtomer to the Shilver Tavern!" The young woman's gaze would be fixed upon the new arrival as she bent down, her arms reaching below the counter to pull out a menu. "What would you like today?" Dio asked, elegantly rising back up as she smoothly slid the menu across the bar, waiting patiently for the customer's request.

[ROLEPLAY]

The letter was folded thoughtfully and written in considerably neat and elegant cursive.

Name:  “My name is Dio Casing.”

Race, and are you a citizen of the Silver State?: “I am a valah and a citizen to the Silver State.”

Preferred position: “I would like to be a bartender if that is alright.”

Why should you get this position?: “I do not have much knowledge on mixing drinks but I am a great conversationalist, despite being mostly deaf. I do not require handwritten notes to understand people, nor do I need sign language; I can understand people perfectly by pairing the faint audio that I hear with what I read from their lips. I am also a very quick and optimistic learner, I appreciate any opportunity that gives me the chance to learn something new.”

Edited by GammaRose
Fixing text error

Discord: Arbiter#8152

Preferred time of interview:  3PM PST

Example RP: 

Fin would be calmly standing by the counter cleaning a glass with a small cloth, he would have a small smile on his face as he did. Once done, he would reach down and put the glass with the rest of them. Once done, he would look around to see if anyone would wish to hold a conversation or need anything. Then he would rest his right elbow on the counter, and would proceed to rest the right side of his face on his right hand, awaiting any new customers to come by.

[ROLEPLAY]

Name: Fin

Race, and are you a citizen of the Silver State?:  High Elf, and indeed I am.

Preferred position:  Bartender

Why should you get this position?:

[!] The Handwriting would be very neat [!]

I think I am a very sociable and pleasant person to be around. When it comes to it I can make the customer have a good time. I am also available a lot so I would most likely be dedicating my time as a bartender. 

=-=-=-=

Silver Tavern Form:

[OOC]

Please answer this portion OOCLY.

Discord: DevBug#8705

Preferred time of interview:  PST 10 AM – 10 PM 

Example RP:  Vaudeline’s fingers reaching towards the open vodka bottle as they begin to tilt  the liquor  into the metallic mixing glass. Herself turning around as her right hand grips the mixing glass, the left reaching out to the cherry syrup that laid idly on the shelf. You’d hear a satisfying pop from the  cork as she pours the viscous liquid into the shaker. She’d swivel on her feet once more to the main counter, screwing the lid onto the mixing glass. As she mixes the drink in her right hand, her left reached for a martini glass, pouring the bring pink and sweet smelling cocktail into the glass. A small smirk on her face as she looks towards you, holding the drink out with her right hand still as she drops a cherry into the drink. Vaudeline would say as the smirk lied present...”Bottoms up!”  Her eyebrows raising in a jesting manner!

[ROLEPLAY]

Please answer this portion IRPLY as your character!

Name: Vaudeline Hart’e

Race, and are you a citizen of the Silver State?:   My race is Mali’thill, and yes.  

Preferred position:  My preferred position would be serving drinks. 

Why should you get this position?: I, Vaudeline Hart’e should get the position because I love making drinks. I’ve written a few recipe  books for my renowned drinks that I have carefully curated over the years, for any occasion! I would also love working at the tavern because  I’d get the opportunity to bring joy and entertainment to all of the wonderful Citizens, though as well as the visitors we get time to time! The tavern is where I make all of my best llir.  Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy days to read my application! 

–Signed by yours truly,  Vaudeline Hart’e.

=-=-=-=

Edited by Devdog

On 11/15/2019 at 9:31 PM, GammaRose said:

Dio Casing’s Application

On 11/16/2019 at 10:06 PM, LingeringPotion said:

Fin’s Application

11 hours ago, Devdog said:

Vaudeline Hart’e Application

[ ROLEPLAY ]

[!] Each of the letters were responded quickly with a rather meek looking paper, it seemed to be hastily written. With a stamp directly from the Okarir’tayna, in a wonderous sea green color, there would be a unique note and a tiny piece of candy within the letter’s envelope.

”Dear Aspiring White Stag Employee,

Karin’ayla, Ker’ayla. This letter would like to congratulate you on your acceptance into a ‘Trainee’ position within the tavern. Due to the sudden influx of letters, we have already allocated a time for your interview which will be sent immediately. Your application was above average, and wonderful to read, which has allowed us to begin with the interviewing phase of the applicant pool. Please make sure that you take a good look at the menu before attending the interview, and more information will be given to you in person. Once the interview is complete you will be allocated into one of three categories: “Bartender, Chef, or Waiter”, each serving an equally important role in the tavern. Ahernan for applying, and we will see you shortly for your interview.

Sincerely,

Okarir’tayna, Uppori Visaj

10th of the Deep Cold, 1742

[OOC]

Discord: Xaevial#3313

Preferred time of interview: Any time after 3 EST

Example RP: Standing by an open flame with skillet in hand, Allanon would begin to move the skillet over such a flame,  the pan moved back and forth  as it’s contents followed suit leaving the skillet on occasion as  it took flight and came back down only to repeat such a process

[ROLEPLAY]

Name: Allanon Xa’viel

Race, and are you a citizen of the Silver State?: Mali’ker, No

Preferred position: Chef/Cook

Why should you get this position?: Any position would suffice but the tavern seems to need chefs, i also can cook

Just now, Xaevial said:

Discord: Xaevial#3313

Preferred time of interview: Any time after 3 EST

Example RP: Standing by an open flame with skillet in hand, Allanon would begin to move the skillet over such a flame,  the pan moved back and forth  as it’s contents followed suit leaving the skillet on occasion as  it took flight and came back down only to repeat such a process

[ROLEPLAY]

Name: Allanon Xa’viel

Race, and are you a citizen of the Silver State?: Mali’ker, No

Preferred position: Chef/Cook

Why should you get this position?: Any position would suffice but the tavern seems to need chefs, i also can cook

[!]A much less fancy letter than other applicants receive, moreso just a note is passed over a table to the ker.

”I already gave you an interview, I just need to get you to cook something for me. -Cinh”

A big, crooked, stamp reads ”Accepted, See Silver Chef”