[✓]Malacucci, BarbasTheDog's Conflict Blacklist Appeal

Minecraft Name (s): (Include any alts)

Malacucci, BarbasTheDog

Please link the blacklist you are appealing

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/184293-malacathh/

Blacklist Reason:

Poor villainy roleplay

How has your blacklist helped you improve your overall/villain RP?:

Due to my blacklist I decided to focus more on none Villainy roleplay, which was what I used to do until the day I did my first serious villainy roleplay in which I got my blacklist, but these weeks with the blacklist I realized how many other roleplay possibilities there are. It made me understand how to actually approach a villainy roleplay, if I do intend in doing so, it made me understand how annoying it can be when you get killed/bandited without a good reason in roleplay. This whole blacklist made me roleplay with LotC communities that I didn't used to roleplay with, which I actually enjoyed. Overall I feel that I improved my roleplay during this time.

Are you aware receiving another blacklist after this one, will be more severe?:

I am indeed aware and hope to not get another blacklist

Why should you be un-blacklisted?

As I have stated before above. I think i should be un-blacklisted because i have taken my time during my blacklist to re-think how to properly do villainy roleplay and to see that there are many other ways to roleplay and still have fun. I have also re-read the Server and Conflict rules, in order to freshen up my mind on the rules and to keep them on track so i do not repeat the same mistake. I will make sure that the next time I happen to do villainy roleplay, I can offer them a more fun and immersive roleplay for both parties.

Edited by Malacath
Username was changed