[✗] [✗] [Magic Lore + Playable CA] – Galderes Magic

JuniperSelkie

On 8/5/2019 at 12:41 AM, L0rdLawyer said:

Snip

On 8/5/2019 at 1:13 AM, Zacho said:

snip

On 8/5/2019 at 5:46 AM, L0rdLawyer said:

snip

Thanks for the feedback, Lawyer! We’re doing our best to ensure that Galderes isn’t just “oh look water magic”, and that it serves just as much a purpose as any other deity magic.

And yes, we are working on building a cohesive and well thought out culture rooted in the same sources as the magic. My personal feeling is that this magic honestly does fill out some spaces that are previously untouched, and will make for an excellent source of RP, but I’m biased of course.

I personally can’t put in words how much I anticipate this Kind of Magic. But not only that, you know me and I do like myself some Quality RP, and it’s the Ocean-themed aesthetic that I was Looking for ever since I made my Hermit travel. Now it’s almost here, and I have to give huge props to the ones behind this lore. They have been keeping up the work and have been very inspiring with what they do... 

As for the Magic itself, I really like the versatile themes that you can roleplay within this CA and it makes me really excited. It is comparable to when I first got to know about voidal magic and its mysteries, now after learning it irp and ooc to some extend I can’t help but to stretch my eyes no further than to this entry to the lore games… just superb cont.

Now’s just waiting and... hopefully soon enjoy more Ocean-y stuff and perhaps

get more of the ocean/underwater rp theme here explored.

I adore all of the feedback and support this has gotten so far! I made a few minor edits today, mostly wording and grammar. Let the excitement continue.

Hello @JuniperSelkie

Post is here to confirm that you have gathered all the feedback necessary for your lore and wish to proceed with the reviewing process.

@ScreamingDingo

I am fairly certain I’ve acquired all the feedback that I can this time around, so I am as ready as I’m going to be ? Let the reviewing begin, when able.

Thank you for submitting your piece! It is now under review, a verdict will be given within a few weeks.

This lore has been denied. You will be sent a forum PM regarding the reasons for denial within the next 24 hours.