Treaty of Helena, 1727

yopplwasupxxx

pX7JUfv8pAT4u4CMb7U0SmSqp5Ir-MBSJAcTOQ-awLqMrbJy_VZrQpujr9r0X5SrUlRSXXSfiV3VR36i5ix2r8YbxBm-oG6nwY_5x7KxcJnY9o6ejLb98TIj91bPnf7MvKy3AcYBpasted_image_0.png

Issued and confirmed on 8th of Sigismund’s End, 1727

Following the lapse of communication between the Holy Orenian Empire and the Underrealm of Urguan, associated with the regime change in the Empire, the King of Urguan and Holy Orenian Emperor, on this day, 8th of Sigismund’s End, 1727 agree to enforce the terms contained in this treaty, to ensure that long lasting and stable peace shall be enforced between their nations, and they may enter a new era of cooperation between dwarf and man.

ARTICLE I - The signatories agree to enforce a strict non aggression pact, under all circumstances.

ARTICLE II - Each signatory shall recognize the supremacy the other holds over their respective race, and shall not conduct diplomacy with human or dwarf settlements outside their racial sovereignty, without first achieving the prior ratification of the other signatory.

ARTICLE III - A policy of free trade and travel shall be enforced between the signatories. In the case wherein either signatory identifies a location within their territory as off limits, the other shall respect the boundaries.

ARTICLE IV - The Underrealm of Urguan and the Holy Orenian Empire agree to establish the following borders:

ARTICLE IV.I - The mountain range to the west of the main circle of the King’s Road around Cloud Temple shall be recognized as dwarven lands.

ARTICLE IV.II - The Under-Realm of Urguan shall be recognized as to controlling the lands of the Autumn Tree and the surrounding caverns and mountains east of Kal’Varoth.

ARTICLE IV.III - The Holy Orenian Empire agrees to respect all parts of the Western Mountains and Caverns and will not tamper with it nor create any entrances into it.

ARTICLE IV.IV - The Land up to the mountain range to the west of the main circle of the King’s road around the Cloud Temple shall be recognized as within the sovereignty of the Holy Orenian Empire.
ARTICLE IV.V - The Under-realm of Urguan recognizes the land claims of the Holy Orenian Empire, outside the regions claimed by the Under-realm.

ARTICLE V - In the case wherein one signatory is found to be in violation of this pact, all articles shall remain in effect, under the condition that the offending party takes sincere diplomatic steps toward rectifying the situation.

ARTICLE VI - This treaty shall remain in effect so long as Alexander II remains the Holy Orenian Emperor, and Utak Ireheart remains the King of the Underrealm of Urguan.

ARTICLE VII - The signatories recognize the Fenn-Oren-Urguan peace treaty of 1725 as invalid, due to its legal rejection by the legitimate regency council of the Holy Orenian Empire.

Signed,

His Imperial Majesty, Alexander II, Holy Orenian Emperor, Prince of Helena, Duke of Roden

signature_1n5n71dqr5bleybpt3.png

Vaelor Syllar would applaud the move from his mutual friends on both sides, “Peace in our time.”

Grand Marshal, Preceptor Ozneat 'Da Yemarin' Treebeard watched over the event take place “I said it to dem I’ll say it again, lets ‘ope day keep da word and respect da wis’es of Aneblla, day fail to do dis den I will ‘ave to do meh job”

[!] Hekkaes Goldhand was there.

“The last Dwarf with a pair of balls died in the siege of Mynebor.”

Legion Grunt Barlow “Bloodbeard” Grandaxe would applaud to himself for guarding the throne room during such a pivotal moment between the Dwed and ‘Umans’ relationship as races.

Edited by SlimittyJimmitty

Lulubelle chuckles heartily “Moar whiskeh!”

Horren ‘Rosebush’ Bogbelly sighs 

Somewhere in Arcas, a Snow Elf shakes their head at Oren’s spiting Fenn once more.