Vacating LOTC for the time being

ThatFunkyBunch

Hi! Not alot of you know more, or atleast that's what I think. But I've been RPing for years. I went from being an edgy teen RPer to being an avid fan of Roleplay, and roleplay like games. 

But LOTC is far to PvP based for my personal liking. A, I ******* hate Mineman PvP. It's just clicking a mouse and hitting your sprint hotkey and running in a circle. If I wanted to click rapidly I'd go play Master Yi from League of Legends. It takes to much away from Roleplay I feel like. But I get it too, its Mineman. And people are lazy, and don't want to type out CRP. Which truly saddens me as an avid RPer. 

Nation's, whilst bringing together RP, are an excuse to further create conflict for no reason and mindless clicking orgies. I've had some decent roleplay on the server. But not decent enough to let me stand this for long periods. I might be back, who knows. LOTC is strangely addicting to be on. But I don't feel as if its good enough to warrant much longer of it.

I've never had any RP stress me out as much as this server has, and yeah that's mainly on me. I use RP as means to escape my head for a little bit. I've tried to do it, but even when I started last October, I wasn't really able to just put on head phones and happily roleplay my stress away from the world for hours on in.

As such, I'll be heading back to my old RP platform, SWTOR. You can find me on Star Forge. I'm an Imperial side player. I found RP, PvE, ane PvP to be wonderfully seperate and have nothing to do with one another.

This is much easier for TOR to do since it is an MMO. There may be a guild RP war. But nothing like the nation conflicts I've seen on LOTC. Others might disagree but I don't ever think PvP should be oriented to RP. But as said, I'll likely pop back on from time to time to see what's what here. I love the idea, but I've stated my issues. If you truly need to get ahold of me, my Discord should be attached to my forum profile. Best of luck to you all! I hope you guys have honest to God fun on the server. As I am not, I'll be taking a break. 

It’s a shame to see you go.

Wish you would have taken the asylum offer or just hid.

It’s a shame to see you go FunkyBunch!

The only encouragement I can give you is that the PvP ‘drama’ used to be much MUCH worse than it is now. The server in my experience has taken great strides to reinforce RP over PvP-goonery. You should give some new locales a try! I used to play Human characters during some of the peaks of the PvP conflicts (the Duke’s War, Dunamis and Renatus drama to name a few). Recently I’ve been giving some new places a try in Sutica and Irrinor and it’s been super refreshing as an old veteran and as a roleplayer.

Regardless, thank you for enriching our community with your presence while we had you.

From what I hear a few of you sneaky boys memed in rp thinking that you’d be protected by staff and then had a tantrum when the dwarves killed you all. 

Another wholesome roleplayer that “leaves” for PvP drama and Bullsh*ts.
When people will undestand that? Probably when it will be too late. 
Anyhow...Thank you Funky for the wonderful roleplays and fun, wish you best of luck.

See you again, battle buddy.

Gamers rise and kill the pvp goons!

Bye funky ill miss you ?