Spotted Raven Goods -- Commissions Open!

ThumperJack

ZsiKSdWl2ZKH0ZQZXpZdfNcBbTWG5aFjdlT_IrbKX2uJFrAnQqolizFdFkZYLbThu19A5sYqNFbjBDXuRCWQ1LUkdJ-kVf74jKCYdS1LU-8HTa2Fezs1IDn_iBJzyrp2xSK2OxWL

Spotted Raven Goods

Raven’s Hollistic Charms and Potions

Layla Arvellon’s specialty healing tonics and potions for every ailment. Heal broken hearts, mend sprained ankles. Find the perfect charms to please the wild gods. 

The Howling Leopard Forge

O80cq_Pj04sxZckNt7ZZYL2zseEnMqf5iAGNshNEaA88XDarieZWnFdvrS4om_JosWuiqbmPKtTjIdXz3rIC3_FKbxiM1Zo9h9eZJ8BQjjkL-mvFFP71gryVAtYHC_kQMVBLy70g

The Arvellon smithy, ran by the seed chieftain Miklaeil, produces a vast assortment of tools, arms, and armor for most any occasion. From simple farm equipment forged from trusty iron to the tempered steel of a full platemail suit, the Howling Leopard Forge can craft it. Prices may vary from bulk orders to custom single works, as seen in the list below:

Bulk Orders (Unnamed tools, weapons, armor)-

Iron Armor Sets: 100 minas per set

Weapons/Tools: 50 minas per set (Sword/Axe/Pickaxe/Shovel)

Custom Pieces (Renamed Items w/ descriptions)-

500 minas per item

Metals available:

Iron

Steel

Black Ferrum (High Carbon Steel)

Note: These may take time to make due to rename token cooldowns AND that I personally RP the crafting of custom pieces. All I need is a reference picture, measurements (specific or a guess), and the metal you’d prefer from you and I’ll handle the rest.

Custom Armor (Skins)-

image.png.50e1e8293cd87e1a6e9fdb08954c665b.png

Armor Suit (Full Skin): 2,000 minas

Tempering and/or Shining (Shading): 1,000 minas

image.png.0551570847f9288e653cdd59eb9e558a.png

Note: Skins tend to take a fair bit of time, especially armor skins. Just toss me a reference picture of the armor you want skinned along with any personal additions you’d like added on WITHIN REASON. I reserve the right to decline references that I believe beyond my ability to make and make looking good.

Send a letter to Miklaeil Arvellon (ThumperJack_/ThumperJack#1536) or come to the forge directly in Irrinor if you would like to make a commission. Also visit the Spotted Raven shop in Irrinor or check your local auctionhouse for the Autumnal collection of weaponry!