Skins for 800-1500 Mina

Cally

Welcome to Jelly’s Skin Shop!

DISCORD: kris#4102

Guide for Commissioning me

• Give me very specific details for your character so I may properly put them into a skin.

• If you have reference pictures/past skins/drawings, that’s even better! Send me as much media as you can get.

• If your character is a creature that has lore, please find that lore for me and link it to me. It serves more purpose than you think.

• Your skin will be completed in the span of 1 week-3 weeks. Please be patient. If it seems like I have forgotten your commission then please message me if I have not updated you.

• If your skin has alot of add-ons, after you describe what you are wanting, I will tell you negotiable price, if you think it is too high, let me know.

• Each skin will cost around the range of 800-1500 minas but will rarely get very high.

• The skins will be linked for you in Discord. I will not post them on PMC due to the fact that the content I created for you, you now own. And posting it will give people the opportunity to steal the skin I have made for you. 

Examples

1145452180_skinexample1.PNG.51901a851c52558b2ee4a9cb4ccca410.PNG338816569_skinexample2.PNG.0be995300d92e191be3e1bd1bbc4eff1.PNG