Sign in to follow this  
MeteorDragon

The False Throne

The False Throne

AXhlzUyEn9_0f8nqkdS5PxPsTXLBrpxdu7h6FFxKlycZsGppGiNDrXfNphH0YDS7I7qBhKImqMnTAfwZ-P8v7DMEsf8ilhV1BxJNV-IyWxHcTLUAhJR0cauLYtEpZR3HLWUQ5aHT

[!] Letters would fly across the land of Vira’ker for anyone who wishes to read it. The back of the letter was a red version of the nation’s Symbol. It states the following:

“Dear Citizens and Past Citizens of Vira’ker, as well as the 

FALSE PRINCE

To the wronged citizens, there is salvage that lies outside those walls, I ask you to seek it. Any place away from those now cursed lands should be safe for you. That False Prince has turned it into a land for Humans, not our ker brethren.

Now, to the False Prince and his foolish Council, I ask you to abdicate the throne. You may have seen what happened a few elven days ago in your palace, some rooms were set ablaze. If you wish for the rest of the city to not suffer the same fate, do as I ask.”

[!] The letter was signed with two simple letters: TS

Datura seems a bit puzzled at why Vira’ker is not a place for the Mali’ker.

Alis carefully read over each word, her discolored eyes gazing into the fire. 

A past High Princess who led Vira’ker, a young woman who cared. 

“I was forcefully told to abdicate the throne. My intentions were to never let the people of Vira’ker or anyone else down.” 

I’m sorry.”

Elanaril sighed, “Well... whatever.”

“you are insolent and dull” 

-some dumb elf

"Sounds like a bitter man who knelt to a city of cockroaches" Some elf tutted in passing. 

"Huh?" Said the world renound butler

illythia just keeps laughing

"The Syllar carry the heavy legacy of the Mali'ker on their shoulders now. There is plenty of work to restore what once was, to heal the wounds caused. The former faux-Prince Xavis Ashwood married a Mali'fenn, remember."

Sohaer Dimaethor Visaj commented to his Dark Elven servant while she did his make-up.

22 minutes ago, Ankan said:

"The Syllar carry the heavy legacy of the Mali'ker on their shoulders now. There is plenty of work to restore what once was, to heal the wounds caused. The former faux-Prince Xavis Ashwood married a Mali'fenn, remember."

Sohaer Dimaethor Visaj commented to his Dark Elf servant while she made his make-up.

Varan hopes if he was to ever hear this... that it wasn’t used in a way to insult his fellow Mali’Fenn. For the ‘ahereal’s sake.

“... This has got to be the least threatening letter I’ve ever seen in my life.” comments Cyrene, huffing as she tosses the note aside. 

"I'on know fam dis wasn't da established leadership that let dem magic peepulz take over and enslave us so Ion know why y'all wishin' my guy to abdicate." Dixie would say with a simple shrug as he ate a piece of cow that he "liberated" from farms.