leaving LoTC lol

Werew0lf

ok

sorry if this is vague as **** but i’m dipping from LoTC, though I wasn’t doing much in the server, was here from 2017, joined a few friends of mine ( @Junar bb00n / whtver the fk his name is and thronecraft dude) and it was fun and all

got to do pvp, was able to establish Thyra (even if it didn’t last long) and also got to fight along the reivers (though portrayed bad these dudes are chill as fk and jokes, best moments on my server with them) however:

i cant bare with the new rules, the restrictions, certain staff, friends getting banned, this caused a lack of motivation to deliver good events if any events at all

@ScreamingDingo < this guy is probably the best staff manager dude you’ll ever get LOL replace him as admin instead of pun

that’s all, bye

probably will return tho cus y not

Take it easy buddy. Always around with the reivers if you wanna play some other games sometime.

I love you

If you’re gonna leave then just leave, don’t make some massive attention seeking post about it and start complaining about who is incharge of the staff cause at the end of the day the decision was already made and it’s not gonna get changed just because you don’t like it.

23 minutes ago, ToxicApple1 said:

If you’re gonna leave then just leave, don’t make some massive attention seeking post about it and start complaining about who is incharge of the staff cause at the end of the day the decision was already made and it’s not gonna get changed just because you don’t like it.

“attention seeking post” good meme

thanks for giving more attention to this post ?

See ya later bro

3 minutes ago, Dewlox said:

IkOzMtw.jpg

Jokes aside, i don’t know you, but you’ve essentialy summed up most of the current LoTC issues and why people are either demotivated to get on or are straight up leaving like you. Peace fam, have fun wherever you’re off to.

He straight up spitting facts

Lmao you've officially gotten my respect for that shout out to Joel, the other staff fear that man. Take care man.

Farewell WW, we had some rough times but you were always an amazing person and friend. A part of me will always miss our banter. See ya on the flip side.