Rallying for Healing Guild!

WestCarolina

Screen-Shot-2017-08-08-at-3.43.11-PM.png 

Hello everyone!

A week ago I made a post outlining some medical information on the server, and in my closing statement, I asked those who were interested in joining some guilds to PM me on discord.

I am seeking people who are interested in creating an in-game healing/medical guild. I am open to any ideas and suggestions. All are welcome; those new in medical role-play and those experienced! Please pass this on to friends who may be interested. 

Discord: Carol#7747

IGN: LadyCarolina

This might be a perfect opportunity for character development for my Mercedes, so count me in! I sent an invite on discord. 

I'm interested, finda been wanting my gal Delphima to become an alchemist who deals mainly with healing.

27 minutes ago, Vaughn-Nera said:

I'm interested, finda been wanting my gal Delphima to become an alchemist who deals mainly with healing.

Hey there! Add me on discord and I can get you situated in our group ? Carol#7747

Edited by LadyCarolina

5 hours ago, Vaughn-Nera said:

I'm interested, finda been wanting my gal Delphima to become an alchemist who deals mainly with healing

alchemy is shelved so the closest thing to making ‘potions’ is making herbal concoctions.