The Vale of Eretine...

RenegadeWolf_

So, occasionally, like I did today, I skim through the “Unaffiliated Settlements” part of the “Roleplay” Forum and the “Settlement” of the “Information & Guides” Forum, since beside enjoying the slight tranquility of being a Gate-Keeper, I tend to travel when off-duty. So, today, I saw a post introducing “The Vale of Eretine”, and since it seemed like an interesting place to explore, I tried contacting the person who made the post to see if I could get the location, since it wasn’t listed in the original post. Sadly, though, I was told that he didn’t play on LOTC anymore, and I didn't push it any further than that. 

So now I ask the forums to help me. There is also the off chance that the place isn’t functional anymore, abandoned. the post was made back in April....Soooooo….

Anyhow, to sum my question, anyone know the cords to this place, or if it was abandoned? It’s located on some mushroom place, which I think I know where it is on map, but I didn’t see on there. 

Here is the link to the original post!

https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/topic/180727-introduction-the-vale-of-eretine/

Thank you! ☺️

Innactive charters are deleted by staff unless someone shows interest in buying them in the following week, I think. I saw this place one, but judging by the map it was deleted.

6 minutes ago, Lsuvsfar said:

Innactive charters are deleted by staff unless someone shows interest in buying them in the following week, I think. I saw this place one, but judging by the map it was deleted.

Damn, alright thank you. Based on how the place looked and how their culture was and the like, I was really hoping to visit it one day.