Sign in to follow this  
BenevolentManacles

The Trial of Lorraine

The Trial of Lorraine

dOY2r8AfROWsmIh4kBIKvpNuQv75sghpvOaBubM7yBc46jhAasDQZ2rEOHOw0OnBSme1qJqO6Nfv1RtCL30YPznJ0mrqF8U5Cs3X63kL0qPuw8D5EI6TVVYJljj2Bm9ertcyBvPU

Issued and Confirmed by his Imperial Excellency, the Imperial Regent, John de Balain, 12th Sun’s Smile, 1729

The men of Lorraine have been shown to sew chaos throughout the realm and between its vassals. Thus, they are ordered to disband, and any still wearing their banner arrested. The Duke Leufroy is called to trial before a tribunal of the Imperial Court and its leal vassals for the following charges;

Treason

Subversion of Imperial authority

Fermenting a tyranny

Inciting violence

This trial shall be held by a jury of the three Kings of the Empire

His Majesty, King Adrian I of Kaedrin

His Majesty, King Andrew III of Haense

His Majesty, King Peter I of Curon

The verdict shall be rendered by a majority vote of these Kings, and the sentence delivered by the Imperial Crown. Should the Duke fail to attend, his verdict and sentence shall be rendered in his absence.

IN NOMINE DEI

His Imperial Majesty, Alexander II, Holy Orenian Emperor, Prince of Helena, Duke of Roden

SIGNED

His Majesty, Andrik, King of Hanseti-Ruska

His Majesty, Adrian, King of Kaedrin

His Majesty, Pierce, King of Curon

His Excellency, John de Balain, Imperial Archchancellor

“Finally!”

Shouted Elizaveta Sarkozic, who was busy in hiding from the Lorrainians.

“Ha I knew this was coming and soon! some justice!” Mariana sighed as she looked at this paper ”I just knew they where trouble when kardasi said so.”

“Good riddance.” Adrian spat, peering up at the awful Lorrainian fort

Almisael wonders if its really a good idea to force disband one of the only vassals that actually patroled and fought off bandits, thinking that this would probably serve to bolster the bandit ranks.

The Empress-Mother, Cesarina Louise, read this with pursed lips and squinted eyes,

”As if the whole of Oren does not already know what the verdict of this kangaroo court will be – these men wish to incite a Lorrainian genocide. Barbarians, the lot of them.” she said sharply.

Sir Leonard nods at the posting “As it should be. This Lorraine has no place in this Empire”

Edited by Naj

Erich Stafyr looked on as the combined forces of the Empire drug the prisoner into his cell, feeling justice has been served for the slights against his honor.

”He didn’t see that one coming, did he?”

Ilkazar wonders how this will go, as the Lorrainians had once saved him from the clutches of evil Llyrians!

Titus is glad that the Empire has gotten rid of the Lorrenian monkeys

“Sir John, my dearest Cousin, you claim to defend the Empire, you claim to protect the Empire, you assured me of this in person. Yet you will disband the only imperial vassal that does not host bandits, that hunts bandits upon the roads and ensures the Empire is a safe place for it’s denizens. What a fool you are, truly, I’m am beyond disgusted by your conduct and foolishness. You’re more blind than me! And I am actually going blind!” John the Roach Varoche stated, a dominant frown upon his visage as he simply shook his head to no avail and squinted his eyes, though he muttered one last prayer for Lorraine, ”God bless Lorraine.”

Edited by Enlightenment

17 minutes ago, Quintessential said:

“Finally!”

Shouted Elizaveta Sarkozic, who was busy in hiding from the Lorrainians.

Zed Brut licks his lips.

Anna would smile from within her new chambers.

Steel in war, was it? Clearly not sharp of wit!”