ELIJAH VOLLARION [DEV THREAD]

Wrathaholic

This thread follows the development of Elijah Vollarion

Elijah stands at 184 CM (6'1" Feet) with skin that is lightly tanned. His eyes are of umber shade and his hair is coal black. He has a straight posture but doesn't stand out in the crowd, due to his nature of wearing a brown common cloak. He dons a ring on his right palm's index that resembles a skull covered in various gems.

Elijah is a man of no faith. He believes in himself before anything. Elijah isn't fond of strangers and will most likely look into ways to exploit them for personal gain. He is not an evil man and will not look to do wrong unnecessarily. He has a tendency to give second chances to friends who wronged him. He was cast away from his homelands and has hate for them ever since, but won't talk about it.

Elijah experienced a motherless life in the farlands after she died giving birth to him. Raised only by his father, with no brothers or sisters, he learnt the hardships of life from an young age.

His father was a small-time trader in his village and had a lasting connection with one of his old friends from the region of Arcas, from whom he acquired the goods for his shop. Elijah used to receive a new book each time the traveller visited- his only high education.

During young Vollarion's teenager years, he surrounded himself with the poor kids from around the village close to his age. Their main activities were stealing treats, picking on the youngins, playing bandits and guards in the woods and, rarely, drink in the tavern.

A few years forward, Elijah was casted away from the village by the noble there after he got his daughter pregnant. Equipped with only a backpack and forced to travel alone, becoming a farfolk in a land he doesn't know more than he read in the books about, young Vollarion is faced with a new challenge and a child of his own he probably won't see again.

-

Character Race: Human
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 19

Elijah’s arrival at Llyria

81gY0Ol.png

JrTTCGR.png

ns2uZ2z.png

9A2iw6B.png

9AxI6E9.png

cMwfSW8.png

mirmgg2.png

Edited by Wrathaholic

EEwKw3R.png

ZEIX5BO.png

YIakzEZ.png

jQup8pB.png

SPA3zq5.png

-

OZntEWt.png

vjMZ4AF.png

t1xfuVL.png

v3HKBAJ.png

WOE3mnq.png

OOC:

I’m still playing with the settings in order to make both the editing style and the content look enjoyable. This is new to me and I have to go through trial and error before I get to a form I will really like.

The content posted here is not to be taken IC and MGed. It is strictly an OOC thread to showcase my character’s development.

And, thanks!

21 hours ago, Kanadensare said:

Good post man! ? 

+1’d

Edited by Wrathaholic

After hearing the terrible rumors about how Elyria will be attacked soon, Elijah decides to pack his belongings and head towards his next destination, Cloud Temple. There, he meets a stranger.

1deCRkT.png

T9xfykF.png

-

qLkJoQe.png

kTo4cUG.png

1gBstU8.png

rNBvrQ0.png

-

iwQztKQ.png

-

OsxoZIb.png

Edited by Wrathaholic