Do Strigae actively exist anymore and how does one become one.

AtrexPieren

So my character seems to be a magnet for the odd and insane, this may be because  he interviews cults all the time for the book series he is writing but otherwise I don't see why these insane people keep coming to him. Anyways a lot of people have been OOC asking my about interesting and odd races that could be occult in nature, one of these races is the Stigae a race that to me seems to lack any lore on them. This makes me wonder if the lore is hidden or if this race even exists anymore and actively is role-playing in the world. To end off this little question I was also wondering how someone can become a Strigae I have found a good few people interested in playing this race and not so they can reenact their twilight fantasies. Well, thank you for reading my long post sorry for any grammar and spelling mistakes I only made it so people would stop messaging me on discord wondering if I learned anything.

Sincerely Arthur Sterlings Player (Atrex)

There are players that are around. But at the moment the Striga community are most likely not submitting a rewrite for the lore games and then shelving themselves after that period

From what I’ve heard through players who would even potentially want to rewrite the lore, it doesn't seem likely. Given that the only input from Flam was to basically screw off.

Either way I’ve had a lot of fun with it. So if the only way forward is to nerf it into the ground and pretend its some Witcher rip I’d rather it be killed as the piece of writing it is, rather than some second rate rewrite.

22 minutes ago, WACKO said:

From what I’ve heard through players who would even potentially want to rewrite the lore, it doesn't seem likely. Given that the only input from Flam was to basically screw off.

Either way I’ve had a lot of fun with it. So if the only way forward is to nerf it into the ground and pretend its some Witcher rip I’d rather it be killed as the piece of writing it is, rather than some second rate rewrite.

That's sad to hear I was hoping to discover some Vampire the Masquerade style rp

Another epic creature shelved...