[Plugin Release] Charter

501warhead

Greetings!

I’m happy to (finally) announce the release of the plugin Charter. This plugin automates the claiming process used to create charters. This allows you to select regions that more accurately reflect your build, as you can create rectangular shapes rather than perfect squares as long as the area remains the same.

To begin claiming a charter head to cloud temple where you’ll find this shop which sells the selection tools to make your charter.

image.png

Once you’ve picked up your tool visit the following wiki page to learn how to claim a charter!

Wiki Page

Existing charter applications that have not yet been completed will be denied as the application process that currently exists will be removed. If you’ve paid a deposit currently on a charter like this contact the moderation team to get a tool to complete your process.

This plugin is intentionally small feature-wise and doesn’t override world guard functionality. /rg addmember and /rg flag will still function normally, and you can ask for moderator assistance if you have issues with the plugin. Please use the support subforum if you notice any issues with this plugin, I’ll be keeping an eye out for anything there. You can expect more features added for charters in the future if this goes well.

however once someone has signed for your charter they'll be unable to sign for another one for sometime.”
lol rip 90% of future charters who depend on cloned signatures.

cool plugin

even less work for th gm team and they still cant get enough people to attend a warclaim haha

8 minutes ago, Haseroth said:

however once someone has signed for your charter they'll be unable to sign for another one for sometime.”
lol rip 90% of future charters who depend on cloned signatures.

Thats the whole point.

Atrex (Arthur Sterlings player) is very upset by this development as this is the second time the staff have screwed him over while he was trying to make his charter. Atrex sighs heavily wondering if he will have to get thirty signatures for the third time now.

Does it work in the Wildlands?

@501warhead Honestly dude, at this point it’s probably gonna make it worse since the charter system is literally a broken system. People are gonna kill eachother for them and ****. And the whole system really needs an overhaul. But at least this should remove some work from the Gms (unless it causes chaos). Considering the moderation on the server is pretty lacking rn.

57 minutes ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Does it work in the Wildlands?

Currently not but in the future this might be possible. Would require some coordination with the moderation team. Depending on how well the release goes we’ll see about expanding it to freebuild as well

EDIT: Clearer wording

I Know i left lotc for good, but this is kinda the reason why i did

9 minutes ago, Space_Arch said:

I Know i left lotc for good, but this is kinda the reason why i did

Take me with you.