[Shelved][✓] [Playable CA + Invention + Feat] Automata Crafting; Animati

GDPR 014

3 minutes ago, Boruto said:

Why is it written entirely in spoilers?

Otherwise, I like it

Lord of The Craft is lacking with the forums and spoilers broke. It’s very unfortunate. I fixed it though.

Added in a cute song that sums it all up

I just love the vibe this piece gives me. The idea of clockwork robots and mad scientists obsessed with finding a way to achieve immortality through the futile construction of warehouses full of robotic bodies has always been something that gets me hyped, even if I don’t see myself making such a character. I’ve only really skimmed, but it looks like it has a fairly large potential for rp, and it has one of the far better “live forever” mechanics than most other magics offer, if not the best. I look forward to sitting down and reading this more thoroughly when I have the time.

Feel free to piss in my fridge, though. I didn’t like the song choice.

3 minutes ago, SourDough said:

It is a reformat because of the loregames, yes.

do you think the revisions were worth taking the time to go through the process of accepting the lore again, and what happened to the previous animii? were they hard shelved 

2 minutes ago, ScubaSteveee said:

do you think the revisions were worth taking the time to go through the process of accepting the lore again, and what happened to the previous animii? were they hard shelved 

Yes, it makes them less abusable, not that there have been any problems with them in regards to such -- but it helps. They're still kicking not much changed save for clarifications.

I adore it as much this time as I did the last time it was submitted! I’ve been a tinker/alchemist player since I joined the server years ago, and this is one of the greatest additions to that category that I’ve ever seen. I’ll admit that I’ve never had the opportunity ICly to either meet an Automaton, much less one of their creators though, only ever ICly heard rumors. Seems to be a closely guarded secret. Which can be good or bad, honestly. Too little spreading of it, and it withers up. Too much, and it becomes worthless. I just hope it doesn’t end up getting hoarded by a highly specific race or group, like with golemancy.

Edited by JuniperSelkie

very ******* nice. finally a playable ca app that makes sense