Want to play a child? (Closed)

BlueBudgie

As of late, my friend and I have been scouting for someone to play her character's child; a half elf born to Aleksandra (High Elf) and Faust (Human). 

The child, Lucina Ruze Oxenstierna, is eight years old with a speech problem from the mother's side, and a fear of birds caused by the sudden arrival of a letter whilst her grandmother, Nenar Terin, took care of her.

Certain things that will be trouble to pronounce include the following: 
1. Letters she can’t pronounce:
V, N, H, T, Z

2. Sounds she can’t pronounce
K, Z, , -er, -ir, 
(This doesnt have to be followed in uniform manner, but must be kept into consideration throughout the character's early years)

Extra details include:

°The character has an extensive liking to water

°She has been educated to read and write

°And is aware of how to utilize sign language. 

Lastly, there is no need to worry about a skin - as one has already been created. 

Screen_Shot_2019-08-27_at_3_23.51_PM-1.thumb.png.36245c0c017ba88d6e21b416e6f4f5b9.png

Screen_Shot_2019-08-27_at_3_23.46_PM-1.thumb.png.0dcbc422ee11d3b40ea93f2249b5ef73.png

! If you wish to make any changes to the skin please discuss it with Gamma Rose#0258 !

For further information, or if you have an interest for the character, please contact either me (Blue Budgie#9655). Or my friend, the mother of the character (Gamma Rose#0258)

Thank you!

1 minute ago, rotund_man said:

someone play this stupid little baby

yes

Vas screams internally