Sign in to follow this  
lev

Confession of grieving man

Oh heare ye highe and lowe, fore this be myne confession. Verylie and trulie myne lyfe has been nothing butte failure and lyes. In mine youthe I did consort withe myne cousin Cesarina and have had fore basterds by herre wombe. In mine luste I nayme theese chyldren as thuss. Alexander, Francis and Robert. And also myne late and greevouslie loste daughter Gysele. None offe these children are ore were from her husbande Alexander Alstion.

Throughe mine tortured soule I haff begun to see mine owne great syn. Mine own syn has caused mine owne person great mysfortune. Mine owne chylde, Alexander whom thys lettere speakes offe hath been striken by illnesse. I belieff thatte thee syn off thee father, myne own selfe is to blayme. 

I hoppe thatte myne confession absolvees myne own chyldren fromme thee syns off thee fatheere. So nowe God and man canne judge me for myne syns and myne owne consccious be clearrede. I too hoppe thatte inn myne confession itte shall bring cause fore one Vespira, wyfe offe John from Noweare thee bigamyst, to commite to and acknowledge herre crymes offe thee murder offe myne beloved Cesarina. Justyce from confession. May God tayke mercy on myne soule. 

I denouce thee John and Vespira - Vyllans and serpents!

L.F

The young boy reads the note his mouth dropping. “Lies.”

Mariana Lucrezia would be sipping wine and smoking a cigar as she deeply sighed on the beach of sutica ”Wow I thought the empire died but I guess people still have opinions, well I guess live long the northern kingdoms. Guess that was the only best option but maybe it will fall again like the past 5 times. Then taken another sip of her red wine, placing the wine glass on the sand as she took a another smoke out of her cigar. 

“god bless this sweet illiterate man” says al baden

Sofiya Theodosiya looks to Vespira, “Oop.” She says. “This all reminds me too clearly of a certain emperor, my grandfather, who rests now remembered for only sin and debauchery! And so too will Laertes Ashford de Falstaff be remembered for the same.”

@MarinaEmily

Pierce would scratch his chin. “Well...”

Queen Milena of Hanseti-Ruska peruses the missive alongside the Ladies Barbanov and de Balaine, chiming in, ”It seems Cesarina of Marna was naught only a conniving manipulator, but a practioner of the unholy Pertinaxi practises her brother once condemned. Fret not, my ladies, the words of Laertes de Falstaff carry no weight in GOD’s eyes. His actions have damned him.” 

7 minutes ago, TribesAnThat said:

Somewhere, a certain Waldo reads this news, his features wrought with despair and disbelief. ”How could you, L..?”

Boris Carrion sneers, the elderly raevir scratching at his chin “**** these savoyard snakes, sword swallowers the lot of them the lot of them! I hope they chop off his head! Scumbag grape eaters.” he asked John de  Vitus 

Edited by lev

33 minutes ago, Doggedwasupxxx said:

The young boy reads the note his mouth dropping. “Lies.”

+1

To Laertes ‘the Fornicator’, 

Your grievances are my own. Thus, I bestow upon you this gift, commissioned shortly after I had committed both my darkest and proudest deed. I intended to pin it on my wall, though I surmised it would offer you more solace than it would I. 

J9LQiCah7tO8EUdiHqYrSwtNIIAv65Yy0t85M2rPrXvNfH_X0nsH1kiBLzEdOuBNGW1n4ffQb3JIajdQr_3-iddbLfMvUQOFEkJaAE7YKnIkN1-hScksrg2Hac46KOSUawIDdrkU

The Tramp of Marna, c. 1730

In parting, I offer prayer. “The Lord ruleth me, I’ll not want. He makes me down to lie, in pastures green: He leadeth me, the quiet waters by. For though I should walk in the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil. Thy rod and Thy staff, they hath been a comfort to me.” 

Signed, 

Vespira de Balaine

P.S. 

I have been informed of your frequenting a molly house. God shall sooner forgive a murderess than a sodomite.

Edited by MarinaEmily