The Disciples Of Llahir

Nozgoth

This Guild has been abandoned! -Sparky

Im back, the guild is still abandoned but if anyone wants to do something with this just let me know -Sparky

History

The Disciples got their name from the Daemon Llahir or “The lost Daemon”.Llahir is the Daemon of trickery, thievery and luck, all of which are required from someone who wants to become a Disciple.

Nzrtwc7Paf4xUt6tsrrvoUDYew6hA8v4dgSUfZT2Q646U0I2LhPl1XBwdI7ArNgwBr4jFs5UDfvPgXjVWu_B5WqSK2J-bZgmRu5GWQAaCa4WrkbQCKU4vRTcTWY-mGHGKH27zDtL

Purpose and Details

The Disciples of Llahir can be called upon by anyone, anywhere, The caller can request for someone to be assassinated or for something to be stolen from someone. The caller contacts the Receiver who then tells the Disciples, any Disciple can claim the request. After the mission is done, the Disciple who completed the mission and the Receiver discuss a price depending on the factors of the mission, that the person who called them has to pay them. The Receiver gets a cut of the pay, but the Disciple that actually executed the mission gets 85% of the money. If the caller refuses to pay, then anyone from the guild is obligated to hunt them or steal from them.

Roles

There are many roles within the Disciples of Llahir and each one is very crucial for the guild to function.

Son Of Llahir

Disclaimer: The Son of Llahir is not truely Llahir’s son. The Son Of Llahir is the leader of the guild, they oversee all major operation and make decisions within the group. They also recruit new disciples if there is no present Outrider. Also if there is no present Receiver they may do the Receiver's job. The Son Of Llahir may claim requests.

Receiver

People can contact anyone in the guild but if someone else other than the Receiver is contacted they must forward the message to the Receiver for them to look over.

Once the Receiver deems the request possible, they share it with all the disciples and someone claims the request. Receivers are not allowed to claim requests.

Outrider

The Outriders should have a lot of connections with in the world. They are the ones that recruit new people into the Disciples of Llahir. Outriders are allowed to claim requests as well.

Assassin

The Assassins may only claim assassination requests. They are good at fighting, killing and trickery.

Thief

The thieves can only claim thievery requests and they must be good at breaking into homes, stealth, trickery and persuading.

Recruitment  rEQoR1cZaRQNwW9J_h9QAZkzUw6NBehbIbtH58KrFkZWLzYHMLa2rA3_p93CBZflXuLXZS-4GQicweO5D9OcXqqxhiv7cbi2da6nsCDnhwI3nnZcUWEh2mjcIxhBZ69VH0Kkd1mZ

The Disciples are open to any race and gender. Fill out

The application to join. Contact N-Vious#5616 on discord for

questions. Also note that you should have a disguise assassin skin to use

when you go on missions. Finally, there may be a chance you come

across an outrider in the Arcas

and they recruit you.

OOC

Username:

Discord (example#0000):

Timezone:

Roleplay

Name:

Race:

Desired Role: (Son Of Llahir is taken)

Founded By SparkyWiz or N-Vious

Edited by SparkyWiz

Sweats in izkuthii

fr though I’m 90% sure Llahir is an unknown daemon in character, and there’s already a playerbase of magical creatures that derive their power from Llahir

The font and colours really make my eyes hurt..

Unless your character has learned of llahir irp and can show proof of it, imma assume this aint it chief. Contact me on discord at Zach#3854.

Hey, so I see a number of issues with this, which have already been mentioned, but one has not yet been mentioned.

Llahir, as the daemon of trickery, thievery and luck, does not encompass or condone acts of murder. In fact, the entire niche of Llahir and his followers is non-lethal villainy RP.