|-Multipurpose Worker For Hire-|

SomeKeyboardGuy

Fliers would reach around all the Towns, Kingdoms, and Nations of Arcas as one particular Flier would catch your eye.

You walk towards the Flier as upon closer inspection you realize that not only the paper was ripped a little, not only the Flier was terribly stuck to the wall, but the entire Flier was hand written with mud that has turned dry over time.

Reading the Flier you start to wonder what creature or who has made this Flier in the first place, but you soon to find out...

Dear whoever read this, am Goi. Am strong Hou looking for job. Goi don’t care what job is, as long as Goi get paid... Goi can be humble gardener, or STRONG hired mercenary. Whatever client choose Goi to be. Send Goi letter saying where and when Goi can meet client to discuss Job and reasonable price.” There would be a dirty smiley face with a signature at the end reading ”-Goi”

The font would be clearly messy however you can clearly read it. You chuckle at the fact how the grammar was off by alot, but ponder if you should hire this Hou or not. The choice is yours.

OOC: Thanks for reading and you can msg me at discord, TypeFaster#1429, or on lotc, Blawpadow or scientist301. Also this is temporary work unless you plan to keep paying him. But he might be able to pull some strings to make it long term.

Edited by SciGuy
Discord didn't work someone says.

The Treasury of the Princedom of Fenn would reply. ((Your discord didn’t work, add me. harold#4697))

A courier from the eastern forests of Arcas is sent, bearing the golden dragon of Marna upon it’s seal. An invitation is enclosed within, inviting the Hou’zi to the Free Barony of Rafal to pay visit to the Baroness!

((Discord is JoelTheGinger#6175 if you’re interested!))

50 minutes ago, Harold said:

The Treasury of the Princedom of Fenn would reply. ((Your discord didn’t work, add me. harold#4697))

And your discord didn’t work. xD

Edited by SciGuy
Nvm it just worked.

"Interesting. I'll send a bird to him"

((My Discord: sergisala#5457))