Ciao to the blue and to LOTC

Zacho

Hello everyone. For the last post as my tenure as a manager I am putting out a leaving post. Not only am I leaving staff but for the most part leaving LOTC and going off back to the real world. I don't have a whole lot to say except that I’ve had an amazing 5 years on this server and 2 years of staff. Starting from a newbie little fella in Athera till now has made me legitimately grow as a person. Without LOTC in my past my grammar would’ve been terrible, I would’ve had a lot less opportunity to learn so much. Strange to think that a lot of where I am today has sprouted from LOTC but I am glad that I had the chance. There is undoubtedly a lot of discontent and toxicity on the server as there has always been, and always will be, but looking past that I see LOTC as first and foremost a community of people with a common goal in mind ; To have fun role playing and expressing yourselves. Keep yourselves in good health. Anyone wanting to add me on discord and stay friends it is Zach#3854. Ciao.

For now I am off,

-Zacho : )

Spoiler

@Unwillingly@Kaelan@Ivoryyy_@LotsOfMuffins@Pun@JuniperSelkie@Luv@Starfelt@Voidal@UgBrainHurty@Tato@SquakHawk@Toodles78@Lackless_@MeteorDragon@Assassinofawsome@Farryn@Fury_Fire@Moribundity@Amayonnaise@FlamboyantTyrant@Cordial@z3m0s@Keening
To most everyone pinged here, thanks for being awesome. : )
(I missed a few but this is the jist. Thanks to bbbladerz, Fid, Jallentime, and a few others unlisted.
And to the biggest thanks, Kinslayer or Jasper, You made me stay here, you shaped me into who I am today, and no matter how much people **** on you or talk about you just remember that you’re the most solid guy I’ve had the opportunity to meet in a long time. Thanks man. @JasperJohn

Take care zach and good luck in the future, it was fun working on at, fm, gm and then mod with you. 

Not you too...why is everyone leaving now....

rest in peace to my boy

play classic

Take care Zach, it’s been great having you around and working with you.

I’ll miss you

I wish you all the luck further, I do not know you well, but I heard that you were an amazing mod manager. The best of luck

rest in pepperonis my boy

enjoy the extended break from the server, most of us could fucken use one too lmao

Goodbye Zach, t’was a great pleasure knowing you. Good luck out there!