[Completed]On matters of Loregames

HedgeHug

6 hours ago, Requiem said:

Gotta say, being completely unable to learn magic for whoever knows how long is really unfortunate. Especially when you really want to get your character involved magic based rp.

Your telling me dad ?

7 hours ago, Ixli said:

I wish you luck. It probably won’t pass. The LT were very clear that all the players are failing to do what they want and they will be writing one by themselves; otherwise, I would suggest you speak with the necromancy community on the matter and get an invite to the discord. 

The ST ain't writing one. Trust me. I'm apart of the lore games discord if the community wants to take a look at what I have. Been vocal about it. Just send me a PM.

Normal thinking would have issues being addressed, but the Lore Team is half-effort and passive aggressive. All comments are just debased and squandered by their “rightness”. If we want change or these to be taken seriously, the community as a people are going to have to step up. The current Lore Team doesn’t show much interest in wanting to change anything players bring up. Sad to see the state of things. 

20 hours ago, PosidonX7 said:

Sorry, i’ve played that game on LoTC before. I despise the political drama that comes with game of thrones rp. Would be a merchant, but then i’d just get killed for pixels. That, and, oh wait. Maybe I’ll take a day to rant about all the magics and the ways they can be abused. Then they’ll all get shelved! I’ll do you one even better than that. Let’s get rid of all magic entirely from a high fantasy based server. Then we can all go to somewhere better. ?

I don’t expect the lore games to be done for another year or so. I don’t see a reason in staying anymore. There are other alternatives we can put our time into.

Yeah it is crazy to do fantasy things on a high fantasy server. You applied to that for fantasy related opportunities? Maybe if you get into the Lore Team clique you can have access to what you applied for. 

loregames, more like PleaseNoMoregames..

“lore games” is possibly the biggest blunder the lore team has ever gotten itself into. worse than the golden pools and mathic age. just a massive quagmire that only ever happened to keep flamboyant from having to resign

This thread has been deemed inactive and the debate concluded. If you feel this was mistake, please contact a moderator.