Boomboxdoom23

The Final Decree

The Final Decree

DYsPHCUo8wf3f_0LTlXuGUd0KT58BTn9CZZ1lpmqQ3xZJ8J1uyPH4do1zKti3pA6R8xE9uwNCdINylKXk3FZ71alAwa0S12JdrwGIdC_NnJyblBCh5HyVNXsJ4W8k-rxGdgEbt3u

As Murad sat on his throne at the Khalestinian capital he listened. A terrible idea had come to his mind. He listened and listened and the realization hit him. They had fallen to the same demise as Haria. The once powerful house of Kharadeen. That even the Empire of Oren once feared had for many decades fallen from its former glory. The great Faiz Kharadeen did something no one even imagined possible and yet. Built a nation that bent the world. However it now stands that since Haria the once great house has no longed had a purpose in this world. They have grasped onto royal titles without the soldiers or Denizens to back it up.

And with this Realization Murad would write a missive to all of Arcas. 

“To all those Faithful and not. Friends and Enemies. The Kharadeens have seen there mistakes in recent decades. Our poor leadership and Attempts to stay relevant. This is not what Faiz, Arlen, Or Fakhri would have wanted when they lead the nation to prosper. We built something only few could even dream of. We have defeated enemies twice our size and Defended people smaller than us. However our purpose among the descendants has run thin. We no longer possess what we once did. And with that I, Murad Kharadeen, Disband the Caliphate of Khalestine and Abolish all titles associated with the Kharadeen name.”

Issued and Signed by

His Majesty, Caliph Murad Kharadeen, Caliph of Khalestine, Negus of Ghanyah, Imperial Sultan of Aethermore, Barrowhaven, Farfolkia, Tyravik, Springs Grove, Mt. Sophia, Hibat Allah, M'Baku, Yeondar, Kadarsi, Sultan of Latakia, Al-Damashq, Sword of Allah, Defender and Follower of Al'liman Rashidun, Returner of Homelands, Descendant of Al-Mahdi, High Commander of ‘Asada Al Mu’minin, the Returner of Justice, Supreme Leader of the Qalasheen, Protector of the Farfolks

Al Mahdi Auda kharadeen shakes his head in disappointment from the seven skies "Allah led you far astray.." he tears after all the HARDASS work he did to create the caliphate.

------- 

Bashar Kharadeen weeps when upon hearing the news cursing his nephew for the foolish act.

Zubayr Ibn Zayad Al-Qadir begins to cry, his nation, his home, his country and dreams destroyed in a single announcement, he did not blame the caliph, he could only blame himself, as he sat alone crying in the now empty tower of his.

OOC: It pains me to see this day come, but like all things, they must come to a end, I enjoyed raising this caliphate high from the ashes, and I hope in a few months I can do so again, No true words can describe how I am feeling.

To my fellow members of the caliphate I urge you not to blame boom at all, he made a good choice and one I sadly must support. We will need to die, in order to be reborn stronger in the future. Keep strong, and remember the caliphate isnt the nation irp, but the OOC COMMUNITY we have made and built together. Ill see you in the discord boys!

Silir Uradir squints at the notice with a feigned interest,

”Ah. Alas, he still uses those idiotic titles in the announcement disbanding all titl- never mind. They were never cared about anyways.”

Saint Nafis of Al-Dirahk smiles as the Treaty of Khalestine 1544 is enforced through divine will, whether the elf descended Kharadeen kafirs liked it or not.

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

A turk smiles from the seven skies, seeing the arabs fall... Yet a question on his mind... If the ‘caliph’ abolished the titles, how come the paper was signed by the caliph etc...

Hekkaes Goldhand gasps at the newsOi ‘ope da people ov Allah will pass t’roug’ suc’ roug’ toimes. Mae’ Yemekar guide t’eir pat’...

Arthur Sterling is very troubled knowing his friends are now with out a home. 

Osman looks at this paper with a Wait what face

(OOC) I’ve been off for like 2 weeks now... The caliphate was my home in the past year or so, since I really just liked hanging out with others different and not near me, so I thank the Caliphate for what it did for me (Including the 2 People Banned: Rip)