Sign in to follow this  
Hobbs_Burrows

Working map of Aegis

Download link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1q6nyj99sz73ke2/aegis_original.rar?dl=0

Last checked March 2019, this is a working save of Aegis in the final days of the map.

Al’khazar and other human cities are either ruined or covered in undead taint. Many other cities may also be affected as this was a very late snapshot of the map’s life.

Note that there may be a limited number of downloads on this link per day, so if it’s all used up then try again later

I recommend:

- Turning off firespread.

- Looking up how to get the map working, if you have trouble with it (probably use an earlier version of mc, or look at the tutorial for the asulon save here)

- Downloading a minimap mod so you can drop waypoints on places and teleport around the map

Only co-ordinates I have saved are these:

Dunwood: 

x -1501

z +1191

Striqaephoth (Floating undead city):

x -4147

z +24

Thanks! I managed to corrupt the save of Aegis I had on my computer, so with this download link I’ll be able to get it back!

do you suppose anyone has a working map of elysium/kalos? (the Asulon-Anthos transition maps) It would be a huge nostalgia trip to see them again.

2 hours ago, rotund_man said:

do you suppose anyone has a working map of elysium/kalos? (the Asulon-Anthos transition maps) It would be a huge nostalgia trip to see them again.

I don’t know of any, and a search of the forums revealed nothing

link isn’t working

says it’s been temporarily turned off 

Is the current map really that bad, that everyone wants to compare it to old maps?

19 minutes ago, Vermy said:

Is the current map really that bad, that everyone wants to compare it to old maps?

Every map is that bad they want to compare it to the older maps, although I will pick Anthos and Athera as the best maps and my hill to die upon.

Would love to see Al’Khazzar before they added that ugly village infront of the main gate.

On 9/20/2019 at 7:44 PM, chaotikal said:

Would love to see Al’Khazzar before they added that ugly village infront of the main gate.

Agreed, it was a massive expansion and never felt right. Al’khazar in my memory will always be the entrance that lead out onto the gold/diamond cross. Plus the secret sewer entrance.