Goodbye Blacklists, Hello New Ban Protocol

1 hour ago, Man of Respect said:

i disagree with ooc magic trading there, should be revoked all magics from both parties at 2nd offense

only the traders disagree

4 minutes ago, Apostate said:

only the traders disagree

300px-Monkey_Puppet.jpg

4 hours ago, Harold said:

When did we forget this is a minecraft server? 

When will you remove the content moderation on those silenced on the forums for speaking out against the staff? @Telanir

Word.

7 hours ago, Harold said:

When did we forget this is a minecraft server? 

When will you remove the content moderation on those silenced on the forums for speaking out against the staff? @Telanir

this

7 hours ago, WACKO said:

Halt the salt-posting; I’d rather not lock the thread. If you have criticism make it well, or not at all.

Classic

Will any of you respond to the content moderation of players for criticising staff?

They should be allowed to post freely, and not be silenced for disagreeing with staff decisions. I think this is a flagrant misuse of PEX and position, please do give your side of the story as I have been watching my friends disappear, and you are all to blame.

@Telanir @Pun @501warhead @TarreBear @Lukariatias

35 minutes ago, Harold said:

Will any of you respond to the content moderation of players for criticising staff?

They should be allowed to post freely, and not be silenced for disagreeing with staff decisions. I think this is a flagrant misuse of PEX and position, please do give your side of the story as I have been watching my friends disappear, and you are all to blame.

oh **** ... 

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Hello Harold,
Sorry for the lack in respond thus far, i have been sick for the last couple of days. From my own opinion and from moderation, forums will be tackled soon and clearer guidelines placed for issuing punishments and when they should be issued. Riftblade and the forum group are working hard on this currently.

Have a nice day.
Pun.

@Narthok @Aeldrin @Ggt @Medvekomasoon you will Free my friends. 

3 hours ago, Pun said:

Hello Harold,
Sorry for the lack in respond thus far, i have been sick for the last couple of days. From my own opinion and from moderation, forums will be tackled soon and clearer guidelines placed for issuing punishments and when they should be issued. Riftblade and the forum group are working hard on this currently.

Have a nice day.
Pun.

Okay, as a player who is relatively new to the server, like 7 weeks since whitelist, I don't exactly understand how this chart is supposed to be read. Like I can see what punishments are, but what offenses correspond to them.