The Fall of Alderyn

farmerclown

The Fall of Alderyn 
Genre: Mali’ History
Author: Caestella Elibar’acal

7E9ynncfbJPskVIiSyk46tz1tPl2X42g_ZxshFrN1JIoNU6a2FUCLHw3zJV7YAzOS2-_pEqr3KxTsIsxrXmgQS1x3QI84OmnzQ8t0ZkAPmpMdXEw1vL4Md1xlGokRd80UOuKcKYs

[!] This book may be found in the Mali’ history section of the Eternal Library.

Author’s note: This is divided into two sections, an actual report and a personal account.

The Report
The fall of Alderyn happened on the 15th of The Deep Cold, 1713 when the city of Alderyn had surrendered to the Empire and the nation of Haelun’or. The City commonly occupied by the Mali’ame and was a principality of Aegrothond before it’s surrender. A group of Imperials and Mali’aheral  charged into the city lead by Maheral High Prince Dimaethor of Malinor, Prince Delos of Malinor, Prince Elrion of Malinor and Prince Omar Grimmar’lak of Malinor and claimed it for the Desolation Pact and a Mali’ shredded and unfurled the Elven Union’s banner while others finished rummaging through the city.

The Imperials and Sullimiran gathered in the throne room to celebrate the victory in the wake of the Alderynians’ cowardice. It is one of the few invasions that Haelun’or has le as Mali’aheral are more isolationists. However, this is leading into the Golden Age of Haelun’or where the Mali’thill will take charge in more conquests.

A Personal Account from Caestella Loreaire
As we approached the gates of Alderyn, I was invigorated. After marching from Haelun’or to here I knew it would be a move that would change the very history of the blessed Silver State. The Maheral Dimaethor Visaj was leading the charge alongside Delos, Elrion and Omar Grimmar’lak, the Princes of Malinor. We finally arrived at the gates after a long march and attempted to get in through the gates after a long March and attempted to get in through the gates and they did not budge, so we tried the citizen’s doors. 

After Lady Vexalia had used her magic through to loosen the citizen’s doors and Prince Elrion kicked down the door with immense strength for his young age. Then, we all swarmed the gates, most of us ready to attack, however, we found the city had been deserted by the Mali’ame and they crawled back to their hole in the main city of Aegrothond. I rushed into the Tavern hoping to do some looting, although I should’ve realized I had forgotten my trusty lockpick.

We were all scattered throughout the city, a party of twenty of us I would estimate, explored the Tavern and Clinic before rushing up the mountain towards the throne room with an Imperial, who never got the name. We were the first to enter, then I went to explore the rest of the building for anyone else, but yet again found it deserted. Then, Prince Delos placed the flag of Desolation Pact in the center of the throne room, where a throne should have been, but was taken. We then gathered around the throne room to celebrate the victory, with the cheers of “Maehr’sae Hiylun’ehya” and “Ave.” We declared Alderyn for the Desolation Pact and Lady Vexalia used her telekinesis magic to unfurl the banner in the throne room. After this was done, we all headed to our respectable nations and the Mali’Aheral celebrated the victory in the tavern.

“Try it again.”
Says Kairn Ithelanen, polishing his longsword.

Evar’tir Ithelanen distinctly remembers him, Din’laselan, and Aerith setting torches and bonfires to the city. The ‘aheral of Haelun’or claimed nothing more than a husk of a city, with ash which would stain their boots and sabatons for months to come. ”Kind of tragic that they think marching across Arcas and waltzing into an abandoned city which isn’t even under their control is something for the history books.” He snorts, discarding the missive into the foreign sea.

Tilruir’tir collects as many of the parchments as he can, before torching them in a glorious bonfire upon the Lands of Gladewynn, now held by the Alderfolk. Lands which Haelun’or didn’t even keep after their ‘conquest’. 

Dimaethor Visaj is confused how the Alderfolk got into the second level of the Eternal Library to read the anthropology section.