Sign in to follow this  
ZythusRequiem

I've Got A Question

Hey there, some of you might know me, most not,

Nevertheless my question here is in regards to magic applications. I know a great deal of my friends and myself personally who are waiting to submit TAs or MAs because they have found roleplay opportunities that they wish to act on. Since the Lore Games are on which is all great and good, I just would like to know when it is expected that TAs or MAs will resume?

Maybe I missed something on the posts but I didn’t see the MAs or TAs resuming implementation given a proper ETA or date. I really don’t know how I feel waiting another 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, without having a proper ETA or something. Some people in my social circles are commenting that “the lore games will never be finished” and have doubtful thoughts about the project and it’s timely requirements. Maybe this is just me. Anyway, I hope all those involved are successful with the project and look forward to seeing when these applications can resume. 

Best wishes to you all,

ZythusRequiem

the loregames has put acceptance of all magic TAs, MAs, and CAs (excluding Kha and Olog) on hold. The loregames will end in about a month. Unless the lore is accepted before the games end (E.g. you submit a magic, it gets reviewed, and accepted), you will be able to submit MAs and TAs accordingly for that magic.

Current lore submitted is here
https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/forum/1170-lore-criteria-submissions/ 

there are many pieces currently in review. The first three mini-loremags (how the LT review lore) are practically done and should be released soon. 

23 minutes ago, SquakHawk said:

the loregames has put acceptance of all magic TAs, MAs, and CAs (excluding Kha and Olog) on hold. The loregames will end in about a month. Unless the lore is accepted before the games end (E.g. you submit a magic, it gets reviewed, and accepted), you will be able to submit MAs and TAs accordingly for that magic.

Current lore submitted is here
https://www.lordofthecraft.net/forums/forum/1170-lore-criteria-submissions/ 

there are many pieces currently in review. The first three mini-loremags (how the LT review lore) are practically done and should be released soon. 

Thanks for your answer 🙂

I hope you have a great day.