Fiscere - Heodric Family Clan

Strat

The Fiscere are a prominent clan in Nordic culture. Well known descendents of the clan are the late Carina Rosik, the late Kenswey Fiscere, thane of Norland and the late Uther Fiscere, admiral of Nordengrad. 

Two descendants of the Fiscere clan have laid claim to the throne of Norland at one point. Torsten Rosik, who founded the house of Rosik and laid claim to the throne of Norland but was later replaced by his cousin king Alvar the first who was recognized by all as the rightful king of Norland.

The Fiscere are a clan of fishermen, sea raiders and laborers. Renowned for their command over the old Nordengrad’s navy and their excellent fishing skill, the Fiscere are a clan of people of the sea.

( Insert Crest Here )

I’m looking for people that would want to roleplay as my brothers, who are the bastard sons of Bron Fiscere, but I’m also open to any other suggestions.

Bjorn Ash ( Bastard Son of Bron Fiscere )

Race: Human, Highlander

Mother: unknown

Father: Bron Fiscere

Estimated height: 6’2/188cm

Estimated personality traits: Short-tempered, great warrior, good leader, extraverted.

Estimated description: Prominent jaw, square face, big nose, wide neck, mesomorph, brown-blackish hair, green eyes and pale skin.

Unferth Ash ( Bastard Son of Bron Fiscere )

Race: Human, Highlander/heartlander 

Mother: unknown tavern wench (Renatus)

Father: Bron Fiscere

Estimated height: 6’0/183cm

Estimated personality traits: Even-tempered, lazy, great thinker, neurotic, slightly introverted.

Estimated description: Diamond shaped face, thin nose, thin neck, ectomorph, blonde hair, green eyes and pale skin.

As I said above, any character suggestions are welcome, though they have to be a Highlander.
P.S. Their last names were told to be Ash as they were growing up. But at this time, Bron has told them their real last names, that’s why it’s Ash... for now...

Edited by Strat