Lore Games Help / Criteria Feedback Gathering

GodEmperorFlam

Lore Games Assistance

pjaIStH.png

RTuz2FS.png

As we approach the deadline for DRAFTS of lore pieces to be turned in, I am going to extend an offer to the lore writers currently working on pieces. If you need assistance, such as help adapting old abilities into new ones that meet the current criteria, I will be available. All you need to do is send me a forum PM here: click me, with the group that you are working with. From there, I will make us a chat in the Lore Games discord for us to discuss the lore. Others that are assisting with the process can join, but we will only be discussing that specific lore piece.

This applies to groups currently apart of the Lore Games not individuals writing new submissions or not working with the main group. If say, the druids wanted assistance, I would provide the lore writer and their helpers with assistance. It wouldn’t be for Bob who is trying to singlehandedly write a new magic or is trying to usurp the current magic group with his own lore version. If I had more time I’d open it up further, but at the moment I do not have time to sit down with every single lore writer.

RTuz2FS.png

Lore Criteria Feedback Gathering

Hey folks, it’s been roughly 2 months since the new criteria for lore was released. This is a new system and with that I want to gather feedback for things I can improve. If you have feedback that you’d like to give, I’m open to hearing it.

This account will be open to PMs: click me. You can either send me your feedback there, or you can include your discord and we can do it over PMs there in real time. This is open to anyone, regardless of if you’re a Story member or if you just joined recently.

Please bear in mind that I’m looking for actual feedback, things like “I don’t like it” aren’t things I’m going to care about. I want to hear “I don’t like it because x, y and z” and potentially hear solutions you may have thought up. This is feedback I can respond to and help explain why something is the way it is or agree with your point and draft up some changes.

I’ll be officially collecting feedback for the next 2 weeks, after that it’ll be more informal/I will be focusing on handling the Lore Games Drafts so I won’t have as much time to sit down and talk with folks. So please get your feedback in sooner rather than later.

RTuz2FS.png