scream at a story manager

ScreamingDingo

unfiltered ask me anything (occasion because its a month to my eight year anniversary here and i’m feeling weird about it)

i’ll speak freely about any and all things, that could include lore, general opinions on the server or whatever you want

if a mod moderates this thread they’re a *****

i want guns

houzi?

what was your favorite period to roleplay on the server

when did you step back from roleplay to take a more staff-role rather than a player-staff role, and why

anything you have been dying to tell people but couldnt (and for some reason now can)

did you have a favorite place to rp? (i know you had a soft spot for the white rose)

i hate you and every denizen from australia especially jaeden

8 ******* years, wow

Biggest IC accomplishment?

Anything you regret not doing on the server? Missed opportunity, etc.

What keeps you here, aka what drives you on to continue contributing/being staff on the server.

must’ve taken a toll on you.. it all adds up

furthermore, i extend you an apology ahead of time.

How does it feel to be kicked in the balls by a kangaroo?

1 hour ago, Inferno_Ougi said:

i want guns

so do i

1 hour ago, Evonpire said:

houzi?

Race that should be phased out because their cultural uniqueness and other traits were made absolutely redundant once they left their original continent. Them being a vagrant race amongst the descendants is lame

1 hour ago, SquakHawk said:

what was your favorite period to roleplay on the server

when did you step back from roleplay to take a more staff-role rather than a player-staff role, and why

anything you have been dying to tell people but couldnt (and for some reason now can)

did you have a favorite place to rp? (i know you had a soft spot for the white rose)

Probably 4.0~. It's hard to really judge. There's no real big period of great RP, it was just who I surrounded myself with at the time

When my main group essentially phased out and I saw the direction the server was taking (especially human playerbase wise). Timezones never helped aswell. 

it's nice to talk about how disgusting BronCloch or whatever their name was. 

No favourite place to roleplay with, it's mainly just looking for roleplayers that are dedicated and aren't ****. I've got a soft spot for the WR because it was the origins for the group I hung out with for the past four years or so.

1 hour ago, Mumkey said:

hi dad

still don't know how you got unbanned

1 hour ago, sophiaa said:

bEetEDDXhfA-sGOm95bIyBpTUNsjkQi5hGwbNcid

go away child

1 hour ago, Harrison said:

i hate you and every denizen from australia especially jaeden

feeling is mutual for britbongs, you where's wally ass motherfucker

44 minutes ago, TheAlphaMoist said:

Shut the **** up retard

**** you

32 minutes ago, Skylez1 said:

8 ******* years, wow

Biggest IC accomplishment?

Anything you regret not doing on the server? Missed opportunity, etc.

What keeps you here, aka what drives you on to continue contributing/being staff on the server.

Yeah too long lol

No real IC accomplishments, most of my characters had their own goals and we're significant in achieving them in their own way.

Probably not becoming staff at the important transitionary period of the server, about 2015-16. Feel like I could've made a real impact back then before everything became rigid and stonewalled

Honestly no clue, guess I'm just using this as a fun time sink. Want to make genuine change on the server deep down 

30 minutes ago, Boruto said:

must’ve taken a toll on you.. it all adds up

furthermore, i extend you an apology ahead of time.

stupid Cameron copycat

If a truck is heading down the road really fast, and a motorcycle is heading to hit it traveling even faster, will the Wolverine finish his panini by the time they meet?

I don’t either Joel.

How’s it hanging? What’s new? You done anything interesting lately?