12 hours ago, ScreamingDingo said:

Terrible outdated song choice, why?

39 minutes ago, rukio said:

what drug ru on that song is ******* fire 

PLEASE MAKE FLAM FINISH THE VAULTS IM BE GG  IN G U  DINGO

also opinion of me ty.

Your biggest criticism of me?

Is there any way you’d let people like Aesopian or Haunter back on the Event Team?

Do you feel like LoTC is an important part of your life?

Which Admin do you disagree with most?

Is there a moment in which you just think **** it I don’t agree with any of this?

What would you like to see come out of the loregames?

Do you think there is any way you’d play a Kha?

Do you think LoTC will survive over time?

What do you think should make a comeback?

What’s an event line that you wish you could have done but it was unfeasible for lotc? 

On 9/27/2019 at 12:28 PM, Dyl said:

If a truck is heading down the road really fast, and a motorcycle is heading to hit it traveling even faster, will the Wolverine finish his panini by the time they meet?

yes

19 hours ago, Jaeden said:

love u too harrison, you’re my favourite

anyway, hi joel. rate current staff out of 10

23 hours ago, Mumkey said:

I don’t either Joel.

How’s it hanging? What’s new? You done anything interesting lately? 

Stuffs been good IRL, not much lotc wise

17 hours ago, Salvo said:

wEKwwux.gif

What emotions does this gif make you feel

Amusement.

16 hours ago, rukio said:

Lol did I link a mix instead of just a single song oops

15 hours ago, ohhehe said:

Same as above

14 hours ago, Trinn said:

PLEASE MAKE FLAM FINISH THE VAULTS IM BE GG  IN G U  DINGO

also opinion of me ty.

no I don't think vaults should ever be completed to just spite you

idk you're okay you just get manipulated super easy

11 hours ago, Bluee said:

Your biggest criticism of me?

Thought eventwise you had weak ideas and poorer execution in most projects

10 hours ago, SoulReapingWolf said:

Is there any way you’d let people like Aesopian or Haunter back on the Event Team?

Do you feel like LoTC is an important part of your life?

Which Admin do you disagree with most?

Is there a moment in which you just think **** it I don’t agree with any of this?

What would you like to see come out of the loregames?

Do you think there is any way you’d play a Kha?

Do you think LoTC will survive over time?

What do you think should make a comeback?

I'm stepping down as event manager, so I guess they'd be fine on the team. An issue I've really encountered and reflected upon myself is that my standards are unrealistically high for the ET and the server as a whole. Personally I dislike heavily the way the both of them conduct events, but if players like them , then who I am to judge. 

Yes and no. I could leave LotC if I realistically didn't have enough time for it. But it genuinely shaped and helped anxiety driven 14 year old me and taught me a variety of social skills and how to interact with people in general. Also was an amazing outlet for creativity, not feeling ashamed for writing fiction or fantasy based stuff

Pun

Majority of staff reforms I say this

I'd love to see the server lore pushed into a coherent theme where players have real opportunities to shape things that they've put time into (but most likely it's going to be a train wreck and a group of 15 fixing everything lol)

Played a Kha when they first came out, only time I would've played one again was when Freema made the clan of Aztec headhunter Kha.

As long as there's players that enjoy being here, it'll never "die". The curse of eternity is here because it's compromised of multiple playerbases that'll phase and refresh the server in cycles

People actually enjoying roleplay lol

9 hours ago, Kaelan said:

What’s an event line that you wish you could have done but it was unfeasible for lotc? 

I've had a few continent wide NPC eventlines written up where people do diplomacy, trade routes and can go to war with external factions. Scale is way too big to do feasibly

6 hours ago, bepis said:

Beans or lasagna?

Lasagna

5 hours ago, Unwillingly said:

cats or dogs

Dogs, **** I hate cats.

57 minutes ago, LeoRabbit99 said:

Are you gay?

no, do your parents know you're gay?

I’ve been curious for a while, why do you not like Aesopian?

31 minutes ago, Vermy said:

damn.. 8 years.. thats a long, long time

Yeah, seen the absolute best and worst of the server

9 minutes ago, JokerLow said:

I’ve been curious for a while, why do you not like Aesopian?

Okay, I don’t think he’s a bad person to start off with. Sure he’s a great bloke to handle with outside of events.

Though he essentially embodies what I hate about events, the ideas of pandering to the playerbase and letting your own ego get above the abilities of story-telling. I find it pretty lame how he used multiple playerbases and players to further his own “legitimacy” by granting them boons and rewards that were otherwise restricted and not allowed. (Mainly Kadarsi and then followers like ChrisTheMythical). I don’t blame the players at all for being so supportive of him for such, but I do think it was an extremely cheap way to try and say your event is doing good by pandering to playerbases that don’t require much effort to please, just a small bit of attention.

I think I’m probably more annoyed than anything because I originally pushed for Aesopian’s acceptance on the team to help Final with the Far Glade stuff. When we both left, his altering of the Far Glade and utilising it for his own gain just made an insanely cool and versatile resource seem shitty. He’s not a bad roleplayer, I just don’t think he has the mentality of how to run a cohesive narrative that doesn’t go to absolute ****. But that’s not my choice to make anymore, just a personal opinion.

On 9/27/2019 at 11:47 AM, drfate786 said:

How does it feel to be kicked in the balls by a kangaroo?

I’d be a eunuch if those ******* claws on roos got near me, I have enough at work to know they’re dangerous.

14 hours ago, SourDough said:

Honest thoughts about me?

you’re worth way more respect than to praise you on a mineman rp forum