Sign in to follow this  
Dyl

The Murder of Mars

Jaxon Hargrave spits on the ground ”All the bastards that robbed Marcus of life will be killed, their blood shall honor his sacrifice.  BLOOD FOR MARS!

Edited by Jaxon_Hargrave

“I shall fight to see every single of those dagger ear bastards dead” Angela would say as she was reading a book somewhere “I shall not see my boss death be not advantage!”

Voldrik thrusts his blade into the sky above, BLOOD FOR MARS!

“It is BEYOND embarrassing that the MALI’AHERAL, after having their envoys expelled from our city, sought to INTIMIDATE us with their Imperial masters! Whether we win or lose in the war to come, the sons and daughters of Irrin will enter the eternal forest as honourable warriors. Live or die, we will NEVER submit to the rule of the mali’ata.”

Artimec raised his tomahawk, and violently buried it upon a pillar in the forest throne. It would not be dislodged until the war was over.

“****’s fucked” Says field reporter Conan Vallberg.

“More elven bodies for the pile.” A darkie in armour said. 

Sasha de Vitus shook her head, reclining in her seat. “Irrinor made a horrible mistake this day. Let the following be a reminder to all other nations, that no human of the empire’s blood shall be spilled without recompense.”

“For my brother, but more, for the glory of Oren, I will raise my sword!” Little Lorena jumps to her feet in readiness!

"Man this is pretty great timing." says a casual ex-Prince

“Do Thou, O Lord, have mercy on our dearly departed, for the sake of us sinners all who greatly hope and trust in Thee.” Vespira Antonia recited, preparing her black silks for her allotted three weeks of mourning. “For Thy mercy can turn bittering weeping to joyous fanfare, for Thou alone judgeth the living and the dead.” Crossing herself, she sat silently. With eyes flashing, she mulled over the loss, and the consequences it brings.

Edited by MarinaEmily

Pierce would mourn the loss of Mars. Truly, a tragedy. One that shan’t be forgotten.

Edited by Sporan