An Apology

NotEvilAtAll

Ever since I started attending college classes at my local community college, LOTC stopped being fun for me. It had already been a bit of a chore to log online every day to contribute to Brandybrook’s activity, but ever since the Activity level of Brandybrook stopped being recorded, I lost any reason to log onto the server outside of the few events I plan. As a result of this, I became more OOC focused and cared less about actual roleplaying, turning me into a ****poster and a complete idiot. I’ve become detrimental to the halfling community with my failed events, poor attitude, and lack of enthusiasm. I’m sorry that people had to put up with me during this time. I shall leave the server and not return until I actually gain enjoyment from it and don’t antagonize everyone meaninglessly.

Please ban me for toxicity. I have behaved horribly to several members of LOTC’s community and need to be punished as a result. Since I am a repeat offender, the ban should be for at least 1 month.

@frill I am sorry for my behavior towards you. It was completely uncalled for; I have no excuse for it. I simply ask you to put all of your OOC dislike of the halfling community on me instead of the other halflings. It’s me you hate, not them. I am the ****poster, the whiner, the idiot, not the others. All of the things you don’t like about our community are a result of my actions.

@Porkgasm I don’t think this server is right for you. You are a decent person, and I understand why people befriend you, yet you suffer too much from anxiety in order to gain the full LOTC experience. You should find a hobby that is less stressful and more welcoming, or find a place on LOTC where fewer dramatic things are possible.

@_SuitAndTie_ You were an old LOTC friend of mine, and I really enjoyed all of the roleplay between our characters. I wish you the best of luck in life

@Tha_Mystery_Man Your memes are better than mine.

@Hobbs_Burrows I’ll keep exploring your maps of Asulon and Aegis. They’re pretty darned good.

Have a good day everyone!

Sorry Jumper. It's not the drama. It's the fact that I have to deal with teenagers who cannot seem to tell when something literally annoys a person.

If I'm annoyed to the point where I have to literally tell folks, OOC, that what they are doing is annoying me, and to take a hint, and they still refuse to take the hint? That's not on me. I have communicated as well as possible. If they continue to act in ways IC that annoy me OOC, and then continue to make IC situations that force me to deal with, IC, situations that annoy me OOC? That's just being a jackass. 

Anxiety? No. Sheer godamn annoyance is what plagues me when I am forced to continue to deal with people who have no common sense. If I had anxiety, I would have not played Bonehead, an ugly guy who's fatness and stench are legendary.

I would have never made Deek, or the ship, because I would have been to Anxious about making the things that need to happen, happen.

Drama happens in roleplay. It makes roleplay interesting and stories it up. Unfortunately, the children of this server confuse Drama with Trolling. And that, my friend, is just godamn dissapointing.

"I'm just acting how my character would act" is NOT an justification to be a jackass. It's something people learn as they grow up.

1 hour ago, NotEvilAtAll said:

Please ban me for toxicity. I have behaved horribly to several members of LOTC’s community and need to be punished as a result. Since I am a repeat offender, the ban should be for at least 1 month.

just dont shitpost every time nations do what theyve done since the server began ?? its tiring and repetitive. thats it.

nobody is stopping you from playing hobbit and nobody wants you banned