[Shelved][✓] [Feat + Magic Lore] Seers - Eyes of Vaasek

Zarsies

Reminds me of DnD and I enjoy it a lot !

"true site is a passive ability" hell no sir. Hell to the naw. That needs to be casted. You can't just passively see through any kind of magic or mundane light, dark, smoke, whatever else. That's broken af. 

Cool lore tho. 

10 hours ago, Demotheus said:

"true site is a passive ability" hell no sir. Hell to the naw. That needs to be casted. You can't just passively see through any kind of magic or mundane light, dark, smoke, whatever else. That's broken af. 

Cool lore tho. 

Is it though? Mundane sources are out of the question for being reasonable but I think magical sources are also reasonable. There are very few things that can produce a blinding (light or darkness) effect as with smoke so I don’t see this becoming very relevant or strong. The most that comes to mind is deadbreath and even then it’s a very niche interaction. It doesn’t see through illusion magic or disguises and can’t penetrate any physical barrier so imo it’s pretty alright.

13 hours ago, Zarsies said:

It doesn’t see through illusion magic or disguises and can’t penetrate any physical barrier so imo it’s pretty alright.

It doesn't? I interpreted that as magical blindness or darkness. Huh. 

this is pretty wicked, not gonna lie

+1

Thank you for submitting your Lore Games draft! You will receive input on what needs to be fixed within the next 2 weeks.

Edit: This lore has been placed on pending with the input from Story members on what needs to be fixed sent over PMs.

This Lore has been accepted. Moved to Implemented Lore, it will be sorted to it's appropriate category soon. Please note that if this is playable lore, such as a magic or CA, you will need to write a guide for this piece. You will be contacted regarding the guide (or implementation if it isn’t needed) shortly.

Lore has been shelved and moved to the appropriate subforum. If you have questions about why this specific lore has been shelved, please contact an ST Manager or the ST Administrator.